a typical day in the life of you.

LookingForward

Get up, go to work in front of a load of computer screens,
Go home and sit in front of a load of computer screens.
Sleep for 4-5 hours...

punklove

Well usually I wake up at 12ish because I'm too scared to go to school and usually I'm too scared to go to the program I've enrolled in for people that have problems going to school because of anxiety.
When I wake up I immediantly go on the computer.. check my facebook... email..youtube.. blah blah blah.
Then I go wake my mom up (usually she's still sleeping.) She's unemployed because she's on disability so..
Then I go back to the computer and listen to music.
I write A LOT I'm in the middle of writing my first novel.
I text my boyfriend <3 and my bestfriend.
Sometimes I'll go for a walk but very rarely unless my mom takes me to the store.
Wow my life seems pretty pathetic :p
I'll just hang out read, write, listen to music, chill on the computer, sing, play guitar, dance (If I'm hyper lol,) make youtube videos... blah blah blah.
I'll stay up pretty late usually. (last night I went to sleep at 4:30 Am.)
Sorry if I'm rambling I guess I just don't really have a normal routine anymore.

Ignace

Monday, Thursday & Friday school. After school browsing, gaming, .. A bit tv and 6-7 hours sleep.
Tuesday & Wednesday watching computer screens all day, when I'm at home, same as above. ::p:

WriterChick3

Wake up, daydream, use the Internet for a while, draw/sketch some pictures, write, take photos, go driving, hang out in my bedroom listening to music.

... I sound a bit boring.

honeydippedxo

not much for me either! just wake up, spend time with my bf till he goes to work, clean the house, and go online till he comes home. then jus hang out on the porch (closest i get to leaving the house) until were tired. my boring life! i dont get how my bf could love me so much when im such a bore.

I wake up mostly at 9, do my hair, etc.. Eat, drink green tea.
After that i'm going to open the notebook for some time for myself..
and after that im going to clean the house.. with my mom
after that going to do some activities like walking with the dog
or do photoshop or play some guitar , piano
read a nice book or write something down
i also do breathing exercises everyday
i watch some tv or a nice movie
or i have to go to meetings from my counselor, clinic , therapy or job coach
in the past i used to go to band session every wednesday evening
but now sometimes i go to repetition of my mom's hband on tuesday
in the weekends i see friends, sometimes in the week too
and i just keep myself busy with things
and make youtube videos too, vlog.. blog.. or write things for my book
i draw manga , play some games or go to my grandparents and make some fun always LOL with them
I write own songs and compose them
or edit my websites..
or chat with friends.
or write letters to my penpals

so thats basically my life.. i really dont like my life being so un organized like no school,job and other things
but you see that i really keep myself busy.. and do things i love
but soon i will have a job and study again
and i will also get my driving license
and im trying to find a band.. or do audition for some stuff
and im going to live on my own maybe

So yeah, i just try to keep myself busy
and i hope things will change soon

Lionheart

Banned
Monday, Thursday & Friday school. After school browsing, gaming, .. A bit tv and 6-7 hours sleep.
Tuesday & Wednesday watching computer screens all day, when I'm at home, same as above. ::p:

LoL,I have school from monday to friday.Its hell to be there 8 hours a day and my motivation is not a big help.my mood totally change at the moment im at the bu station and waiting for the bus like 45min with many people around you isnt that great.

Alice:)

Wake up, make breakfast, check texts, go on maplestory :D.
Watch TV, make lunch. Go on treadmill. Have a shower, make tea.
Sounds boring.

punklove

Now that is intriguing, always wanted to write a novel, I'm not dedicated enough though... any chance of a sneaky preview of the impending masterpiece... ;)

xD aww I'm sure you could write a novel!!! It deffinitly can be frustrating but it feels good knowing that your taking the time to do something your passionate about :)

haha hmm.. I think I'd be too scared to post what I've written so far! I'm scared people won't like it :(

DanFC

Wake up between 5 and 6 in the morning, then class/research until 5 or 6 in the evening. After this I get/cook some dinner, eat, watch a bit of TV until about 8, then I spend the rest of the night studying and browsing the internet.

KiaKaha

Banned
Wake up
Go back to sleep
Wake up again
Have shower
Go to university
Log on to socialphobiaworld and...contribute
Go home
Go to gym
Log on to socialphobiaworld
Watch Tv
Go to bed

Life is what you make of it eh?

Forgotten-Children

Well now it's like this.

-Alarm goes off at 6:30 so I hit it until it says 7:40.

-I call my boyfriend and we discuss whatever's on our minds.

-I get ready for work by taking a shower, drying my hair/putting it in a pony tail since it's so friggin' long, and eat whatever we have in the kitchen for breakfast.

-At 10:15ish I leave for work.

-I arrive at 10:30 when the restaurant opens.

-For an hour or so there, it's very so and almost no one comes in so I just take the time to wipe off the tables.

-During lunch-rush (which is at like 12 to 1), the place is flooded with people so I'm always doing something so it gets a bit nerve-racking but I keep my cool and pull through until it's over.

-During this time, we start preparing for the dinner rush so we clean out the meat bowl where we keep the loose meat with a pitcher of ice, vinegar, and soap. We also sweep the floor for any food that was dropped.

-Around 2, depending on how many workers are in, I usually stay unless my manager says I can go home. (The main time anyone would go home is at 4 but I wouldn't mind staying longer because I need the money but so far, I've only made it to the normal time 10:30-4:00)

-Before I leave work, the manager lets me eat whatever I want for lunch so I normally grab a mini pizza or cheese curds.

-At home, I call my boyfriend and we discuss our days and then usually go play video games or take a nap. (I normally try and take a cat nap before I play any games now)

-6:00 that's usually we I have dinner depending on when my parents want to make it.

-At 7:30 I call my boyfriend once again and I talk about what I've gotten done in the game I'm playing and he helps me out whenever I need to find something on it (since most of the time he refuses to let me use walkthroughs unless it's impossible for someone to find something without it). After that, I say goodnight then because his stepbrother uses the phone to call his girlfriend.

-8:30 I send my boyfriend a message on the Wii telling him "Goodnight" again.

- At 9, this is normally when I go to bed but sometimes I stay up a little longer to listen to music so I can pace and get some sort of exercise in my day. As well as checking my messages in certain forums such as this place.

-After all that, I go to bed with one of my cats sleeping at the corner of my bed if she's not laying on top of me.

Last edited:

springk

i don't have a routine but there is the same thing i do again and again each day. its quite boring to be in my small town.

-i wake up at 6:30 or later normally.
-get ready and go to college
-comeback in afternoon
-eat and then watch tv or use internet
-sometimes i study
-then agin tv..sleep.
things i regularly do is day dream lol.besides sometime i write.i sing,dance,see the sky etc..

D

deleted user 1

Currently out of work. Wake-up at 7am, do some exercise, the rest of the day studying on my own. I basically eat and breath music. Social interaction: 0. Venturing Outside: 0.

Wake up around 1pm.
Get on computer and do a lot of nothing.
Play Rock Band or whatever new video game I have
Watch comedy shows
Eat dinner
Back on computer
Bed around 4am.

Yep. That's it. Same thing for about 5 years now.

Ignace

LoL,I have school from monday to friday.Its hell to be there 8 hours a day and my motivation is not a big help.my mood totally change at the moment im at the bu station and waiting for the bus like 45min with many people around you isnt that great.

Are those 8 hours including noon ? I'm in school 9 hours(including noon) but you have to add 2 hours. 1 hour for getting in school, 1 hour back and noon.::(: On Tuesday & Wednesday I gotta go to work instead of school which is even longer. I start earlier and end earlier. Makes an extra hour. Work is close to school, so same bus. So those 2 hours to get there and get home are still a fact. I'll do the math, even though I'm scared.::(:
School: 11 hours.
Work: 12 hours.
Which means there's not much free time left to post here or do anything else.::(: