8 members 97 visitors online

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Spying-On-Someone-Behind-Some-Bushes.gif

MollyBeGood

This is Social Phobia world for peets sake.

Kinda like complaining about the donuts being all gone at the over-eaters anonymous meeting, don't cha think?

This is Social Phobia world for peets sake.

Kinda like complaining about the donuts being all gone at the over-eaters anonymous meeting, don't cha think?

^ LOL :bigsmile:

That might be a good idea for a thread. Asking how long did everyone just lurk around here as a "guest" before actually signing up. :thinking:

Most visitors would simply be people googling stuff and clicking links to here, rather than ppl specifically lurking in SPW, though there would be those, too. If you go Quick Links > Whos Online you can see where ppl are, and often they're looking at years-old threads. What is strange though is that there will sometimes also be members who are private messaging who have never posted in the forum - what's going on there?? Are forum PMs being used by ppl who don't want to be detected communicating using other ways, for example, email? :question:

AlienGeranium

Most visitors would simply be people googling stuff and clicking links to here, rather than ppl specifically lurking in SPW, though there would be those, too.

Yes, I remember long ago when I was first learning about social phobia and the like I would google things and be led to forums like this. Actually, forums like this probably helped put a label to symptom. And considering there are like, billions of people in the world, there being a bunch of visitors on at any moment shouldn't be shocking. I'm sure there's only like, one creepy stalker who is doing research on all of us for their eventual spw serial kill spreee. Maybe two creepers.