5:30 huh?

panicsurvivor

Ok, I got a weird one. I have started waking up at 5:30 in the morning. It's not insomnia because I am getting sleep. But for some reason I have been getting up at 5 or 5:30 every day. On my own not because I have to. It is not unpleasant. I get up have my coffee, do a workout, get on the computer for a while, and wait for my kids to get up or to go to work depending on the day. Is this weird? I am 32, am I getting old. Does anybody else do this?

joyce

yeah like after an hour of sleep i just wake up and for about 2mins then go back to sleep 0_o idk its random lol

MsBuzzkillington

You are not getting old.

Some people are morning people. Some people night people. You are a morning person, that's all.

It's perfectly normal.

fitftw

I'm 26 and can't sleep past 10am anymore. But I'm 26, so I shouldn't be sleeping that late anyway, I should have a 9-5 job.....

Kato

It is normal to need more sleep while you are young. Your in your prime now.Where skill balances with physical peek.

I grew up on a farm where you were required to awake early at a young age.
I have rarely enjoyed waking up early.

Aussie_Lad

I have to get up not long after 5:30am for my job. After doing this for a while, I struggle to sleep in much past 6 or 6:30 on weekends. Any later and it just feels un-natural.

No, I mostly wake up at 9:00. But sometimes I set my timer around 6:30 just because I like waking up early too. I find it very relaxing, but 5:30 is a lil early hahah. its just what my schedule is planned, depends what i'm doing.
But sometimes I do it for fun. lol, just set my timer and enjoy the morningtime.

mummylala

Dont think it has anything to do with your age, im 27 and im awake most mornings at 5am.. i try not to get up out of bed because i dont like to wake hubby and my 3 girls.. sometimes im awake from as early as 4am..

Its been like this for many years, its just a bit of a routine i ended up in and couldnt even tell you how it all started.