30 and never had a girlfriend

elm

i am 30 and never had a girlfriend, girls just hate my face, i am just so ugly, i dont know wht to do, i think its only me in this world a big loser, i wish i wasnt born, i just hate my life.

Everyone will get old eventually, then you will realize that the beauty that the most people have always wanted is nothing but an illusion.

True friends are your friends when you are in the midst of joy and sorrow. There are many people outside there who want to befriend with somebody just because of his wealth, smartness, and fame. However, after this somebody lost everything, his friends also run away.

Your friends, who want to befriend with you now is your true friends. They don't care much about your appearance, your wealth, fame or anything else. The beauty is skin deep and most of the time these people have many insecurities. The true beauty is not the physical beauty, but flows out by your inner heart through your compassion, kindness, patience, good-nature, and all the good things you can do.

If you believe in God, then you would have known that even Jesus wasn't attractive. If being attractive is important to God, then Jesus Christ would have been a real hunk, right? But he wasn’t. In Isaiah 53:2, Jesus was described this way:

"For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

So you see Jesus wasn’t good looking, yet a lot of people even today loves him

It's time to stop making yourself suffer. You can put an end to it.

It is not too late for you, I believe in you that I do.

Masychefx2

Banned
i am 30 and never had a girlfriend, girls just hate my face, i am just so ugly, i dont know wht to do, i think its only me in this world a big loser, i wish i wasnt born, i just hate my life.

everything you say i can relate too excpet im not 30

i wish i looked white british i am half filipino half british no girls dig that and its hard life for me im so obssesive about my body i dont even go out unless nobody is around, i feel so ugly like elephant man.

DeathMetal

Just like me, except I'll be 32 soon. I don't think I am ugly, I just can't talk to or approach women.

Felgen

Everyone will get old eventually, then you will realize that the beauty that the most people have always wanted is nothing but an illusion.

And you've been married to a beautiful woman so that you can verify this?

True friends are your friends when you are in the midst of joy and sorrow. There are many people outside there who want to befriend with somebody just because of his wealth, smartness, and fame. However, after this somebody lost everything, his friends also run away.

This is how the human mind works. People hang out with the "cool" ones to climb the human pecking-order.

If you believe in God, then you would have known that even Jesus wasn't attractive. If being attractive is important to God, then Jesus Christ would have been a real hunk, right? But he wasn’t. In Isaiah 53:2, Jesus was described this way:

"For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

This doesn't explicitly that he wasn't good-looking. My guess is that a man like Jesus (or Yehoshua, if you prefer his real name) would have to be both good-looking and very charismatic.

Last edited:
Can I join this club I am 29? :)
Although I am not ugly. According to women I am very good
looking but I cannot seem to get anywhere.

Septor

I'm just like you Elm,though I'm a little younger then you.You cant loose faith though.I know that's very hard to do sometime because of all the crap life throws at us but try.

You're not the only one struggling with this and hopefully you will find what you are looking for some day.Just try to keep a more positive attude.I admit I'm the last person that should be talking about positive additude.I don't have much of that but still.

Good luck friend

And you've been married to a beautiful woman so that you can verify this?

It takes a little self acceptance to understand it. If you are still trapped with full of hate then I'm afraid there is no hope.

This is how the human mind works. People hang out with the "cool" ones to climb the human pecking-order.

Not all people are hopeless and still continues to fight with their chin up regardless of the situation. Being cool has nothing to do with approval but being sure with oneself.

This doesn't explicitly that he wasn't good-looking. My guess is that a man like Jesus (or Yehoshua, if you prefer his real name) would have to be both good-looking and very charismatic.

He wasn't good looking. Look it up youself.

Last edited:

Septor

You are so right man about talking.You have to speak to people to get the ball rolling.It drive me crazy sometimes thinking of all the missed opportunity I could have had if I had just said something.

BlackKids

You have to look at yourself and wonder why. It's in our nature to wanna hook up and possibly even have long term relationships lol.
The solution is simple, you have to make yourself attractive . Be more outgoing , wear better clothes , be more motivated. When I look door a partner I want someone who is basically just fun to be around. If you really want something you'll go for it. Life is much too short not too.
The day you stop trying to make it happen is the day it won't happen.

DanFC

I'm starting to think that this forum doesn't really help anyone.

The only time this place has helped me were the few times I had very specific situations I needed advice on. So basically when I actually could use help and I was not just whining.

Kat

agreed, i actually feel more paronoid than i used too like people are out to get me here.

That's normal for us though. Try, talking to some of the members through that instant message thing, it may make you feel less alienated, and you know what happens when people don't connect wars, hostility, when all it would have taken to appease some of that is communication.