30 and never had a girlfriend

Minty

Dating is defintly nearly impossible with SA when you just can't speak to anyone.

This is my problem, exactly. Can't approach anyone and if they approach me, I have a hard time opening my mouth even though I really want to. If I find the guy attractive, it's about 100000000 times harder. I have embarrassed myself by not being able to respond at all before while they just talked at me, thinking I'm "anti-social" (people misuse this term all of the time) or that I'm mute.

PRF

This is how I feel, never experienced love, never even talked with a girl on a normal way. Yes I've become a monster + sometimes I get overwhelmed by my emtions and just stare in the distance for hours because no one can understand:

oucbxs.jpg

30t787n.jpg

2mdgyt2.jpg

m8h7if.jpg

And here my future:

"Dave

I’m 45 and a virgin. In my case it’s because I was treated like garbage all the way through high school so I had no self esteem or self confidence and I never learned any social skills. i was conditioned to believe I ‘m ugly and worthless. I’ve never been called good looking either. It hurts and I hate it but what can you do at this age. People who never had these kind of issues don’t understand them at all "

Duraldo

I’m 45 and a virgin. In my case it’s because I was treated like garbage all the way through high school so I had no self esteem or self confidence and I never learned any social skills. i was conditioned to believe I ‘m ugly and worthless. I’ve never been called good looking either. It hurts and I hate it but what can you do at this age. People who never had these kind of issues don’t understand them at all "

Yeah they don't. Its always a pain getting "advice" from people who are in a relationship or something, the answer is just so simple for them to what we're going thru. I'm only 23 and hearing these post of you guys being older then me and in the same boat I was at my age....is not exactly helping me feel better...

mikebird

Banned
Hmmm

Had some girlfriends, but they don't last long, but longer than jobs.

Oh. They're all alive. So they do last. I might not