you car ?

iamthenra

I had a Mustang GT 1994 model but I sold it. Id say it went with my personality. Ima get a Toyota Tacoma this Summer.

Trust me, you don't want a Toyoda... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100224/ap_on_bi_ge/toyota_recall

They are a bunch of narcissistic pricks that never admit fault, unless someone turns up the heat. I really doubt that this is the last time that they will have a major recall. They recalled a bunch of Tundra's, and then later determined that the "fix" didn't really fix the issue... Their problems keep getting bigger all the time because of their past success, they are much too big and they think that their vehicles are perfect and never fail... which in fact was the attitude that I got when I owned a new truck that failed in every possible way. They are nothing but a headache! Trust me!
4404686477_de40502282_o.gif

BlackKids

Buying a new car soon. Going for a Toyota Corolla. Sexy and Reliable, totally me :)

Don't worry about the toyota recall. Its nothing majorand apparently got told it was a french part causing the problem. They are recalling 8 million but what about like the billion toyotas that are gunna go forever

iamthenra

Buying a new car soon. Going for a Toyota Corolla. Sexy and Reliable, totally me :)

Don't worry about the toyota recall. Its nothing majorand apparently got told it was a french part causing the problem. They are recalling 8 million but what about like the billion toyotas that are gunna go forever

Okay...okay... I get it now...
icon_204.gif

DeathMetal

This is my car, Mr. Stang. I dunno if it matches my personality or not but I love it anyway!

Nice Mustang. I used to have a black 2001 GT, but it got totaled.

I currently have an 06 Dodge Magnum RT. It's a loud and aggressive car, so no it's not like me, heh. I'd say its the opposite of my personality.

car3.jpg

Last edited:

I_jailed_me

I think we are what we hide! but we seem to want to constantly project a different identity outside,having big cars and projecting a macho out look outside only covers the fact what we are trying to prevent others from seeing what we actually think of ourselves inside! we ourselves want to hide that facet from us by pushing it deep inside or denying it to ourselves. Like a macho body builder who was really an insecure emancipated teenager earlier who just wants to be seen tougher now with his muscles or like Pastor Ted Haggard put up a saintly out look of himself out side and even spoke against gays but he ended up as being one!lol..

For me everything we do reflects who we are not just the cars we drive its also the clothes we wear and all that but at the another level it also shows me who we are trying not be, for me thats the shows who he really is because thats what is driving him to be something else.

What do you people think?

Last edited:
Ok, here goes my new one. It's small and economical. 2 liter diesel, with green i... Usually I drive alone so I don't need big car. It's a bit muddy in this picture, but I just got it like this. Washed it a little bit, but the roof started freeze because it's still freezing cold outside.
priekisP206.jpg

I don't actually own my own car, but my mom has a fairly cute Ford Focus that I can steal if I need to go far distances. Otherwise, my bike is my main means of transportation.

It's old, it's green, it rattles, the basket is spacious, and the bell sounds funny. It's the love of my life :).

bikey.jpg

Devrium

When I was diagnosed with cancer the first time (at age 15) I was 3 weeks into drivers ed... needless to say, I never finished the course. When I moved away to college my husband had 2 cars and they had a great public transit system so I just never really learned how. Plus driving scares the hell out of me.. and I get distracted easily by shiny things... like traffic lights and the sun reflecting on metal objects.. so frankly I just don't trust myself. I doubt I will ever drive... but if I was going to drive anything... it would be this:

ei1mpi.jpg

Last edited:

AGR

I drive an old lady¨s car,I was going to buy a skyline,but then I got fired last year and everything went downhill,I am using to much money with personal problems and in this economy its better to stay with a cheap and economic car.........

I don't actually own my own car, but my mom has a fairly cute Ford Focus that I can steal if I need to go far distances. Otherwise, my bike is my main means of transportation.

It's old, it's green, it rattles, the basket is spacious, and the bell sounds funny. It's the love of my life :).

bikey.jpg

aaawwww:) That old bike looks like it has been loved and looked after as much as a prized car!:cool: