Would you date someone way older/younger than you?

mrb

This is the woman I am dating:

picture.php

Cute, huh? And she is 7 years older than me!

you know what shes lovely nice 1 mate ::p:

coyote

shes 52 is she :eek: jesus she looks bloody good for 52 :)

She looks great for any age!

For me, this makes the point that you can't always make such arbitrary distinctions....

Last edited:

mrb

She looks great for any age!

For me, this makes the point that you can't always make such arbitrary distinctions....

what does arbitrary distinctions mean , dont use such long words you know how thick i am ::eek:: :D

Shift

I would prefer to date someone close to my age, but it would really just depend on the person and how much I cared for them.

Lol now i saw the discussions between Chloe, mrb and others on page 8. So to get this straight and more precise: I would date 14 years old if they looked fully mature

I'm 18 years old and I'd never even consider dating a 14 year old girl - even if she looked 20. It has absolutely nothing to do with physical maturity.

I'm 18 years old and I'd never even consider dating a 14 year old girl - even if she looked 20. It has absolutely nothing to do with physical maturity.

Right on.

Also, I probably wouldn't date someone more than a few years older than me, not at this stage anyway. In a lot of ways I still feel like a teenager, even an immature lil kid. lol. guess that limits my options quite a bit.

Last edited: