would a guy like a girl who has no ..friends?

punklove

Well I guess it depends on the guy but if he was a good person he wouldn't let that affect the fact that he likes her.

Kiwong

I'd be fine with that. Would be better than somoene who had a bunch of annoying griends to deal with.

AGR

I dont rememember if I answered to this thread,but yes I definetly would,one or two friends wouldnt hurt,but if she didnt have any it would not be a problem,one of my favourite things to do is to stay home and watch movies anyway,now there is another question would a girl like a guy who has no friends?
I find it much harder since those days its like its up to guys to amuse and entertain girls,right now I dont have any close friends,all guys around me are people who I wouldnt like to be friends to begin......

HeadFace

Guys... Look at the date it was posted. I doubt she still checks this thread.
But I find loner's to be even more cute/attractive than nonloners :p

Truthdigout

Listen, oNecoOlazN. I do NOT think so.
Honestly, I agreed with some friend posted above " it depended on guys"
However, I do not think social anxiety is a kind of illness or big problem.
Believe in me or not, but i do not think that Social Anxiety is such a big and vital element which would decide the sound relationship between you and your boyfriend.

But it is not necessary for you to tell him everything about you including this very thing.
It is NOT necessary.

awkwardamanda

Listen, oNecoOlazN. I do NOT think so.
Honestly, I agreed with some friend posted above " it depended on guys"
However, I do not think social anxiety is a kind of illness or big problem.
Believe in me or not, but i do not think that Social Anxiety is such a big and vital element which would decide the sound relationship between you and your boyfriend.

But it is not necessary for you to tell him everything about you including this very thing.
It is NOT necessary.

And how would one go about lying and pretending to have friends? Sooner or later, they'd call your bull****.

Interzone

The true question is...would a girl like a guy that has no friends. I struggle with this every day. If I do happen to be very lucky and somehow, although extremely unlikely find the right girl. What will she think of me when I tell her I have no friends?

Hell, most people already shy away from others if they have no friends because they think we are some kind of sick psychopath.

spect01

^I was just about to mention that. If the genders were switched in this situation, the answer would be a resounding no.