Worst Habits?

ridicule

My addiction to internet. Im in physical pain if theres no connection or smth. Id literally cease to exist without it.

Nah, I think you're overestimating it. It's just a tool we use now for whatever purpose, like a swiss army knife. If you had no silverware or plates, you might feel the same thing. No TV or books, the same thing. Don't feel like it's an addiction to the internet, you're more "addicted" the need to expedite things you do on there through the tool known as the internet

I split my split ends. It calms me down, and I find them fascinating. Haha. <------------let's avoid the weirdo.
Apparentally it's a sign of OCD,which makes sense.

I'll make the comparison. Let's say you are a bunch of prison inmates, and your split ends are the TV. Usually you're rambunctious and out of control.... turn that TV on, haha, you even ignore me.

Nah, I think you're overestimating it. It's just a tool we use now for whatever purpose, like a swiss army knife. If you had no silverware or plates, you might feel the same thing. No TV or books, the same thing. Don't feel like it's an addiction to the internet, you're more "addicted" the need to expedite things you do on there through the tool known as the internet

I'll make the comparison. Let's say you are a bunch of prison inmates, and your split ends are the TV. Usually you're rambunctious and out of control.... turn that TV on, haha, you even ignore me.

Hahaha, ennit. Even when we're calling... I just...they're so ****ing interesting and pretty. Sorry,in future, I'll pay you more attention.

Dead_on_Arrival

I have a tendency to open up to people to easily, which has the effect of scaring them away when I tell them about all the sick s**t I've been through.

I tend to get overexcited about stuff, setting myself up for a disappointment when things doesn't live up to my expectations.

I spend way to much time on the internet, checking forums and e-mails every 5 minutes.

I spend to much time sitting on my ass, instead of doing important stuff like house work.

I eat to much junk food when I should be keeping to my diet.

I bite my fingernails.

Apart from the fingernails (sorry but eeeeuuwww. makes me dry barf::p:) I do pretty much all that too. :)

WeirdyMcGee

When I'm working on something- I won't eat or sleep until it's finished.
So I tend to run myself straight into the ground alot with pretty much anything I do.

Work very hard.
Play not nearly as hard.
haha

mikebird

Banned
Yep.

I can't function properly until a piece of meat stuck between my teeth is removed, or any residal snot is cleared from my nostrils.

Worse habit is flying off the handle when ANY PERSON asks me an annoying trivial question, whether that's family, mates, or an interviewer. So proud of myself for not yet resorting to fierce physical violence, ever, yet. Mr Reserved

MrJones

When I'm working on something- I won't eat or sleep until it's finished.
So I tend to run myself straight into the ground alot with pretty much anything I do.

Work very hard.
Play not nearly as hard.
haha
all-work-and-no-play-makes-jack-a-dull-boy.jpg

You have to take a rest sometimes, and then you can go back to work with renewed energies. I like to finish my job when I'm working on something important and sometimes I want to finish as soon as possible, but everything looks better after some sleep.

MaliceInWickedland

I have so many bad habits. Most of them have already been named here. My worst ones would have to be procrastinating and giving up on people (especially myself) too easily.

Panther

Everytime i go to the bathroom i have to squeeze my nose so oil comes out and because ive done it so much theres not much oil, so i have to do it until i get some and my nose turns red, bleeds a little and i have to get the tweezers on it to make sure i get some oil, this takes up quite a bit of my time. I always have a flakey nose because of it, which i have to peel off like a snake lol.

WeirdyMcGee

I make car sound effects when I'm driving.
Not very good ones, either - very childish ones.

Vroom, vroom!!

Mr_Vabanque

Wasting my time on the internet is one bad habit.
At 8 pm it's internet time for me, like its imprinted in my genes. While i spend the first hours having conversations (if my friend is around that is) I spend an insane amount of time surfing around, watching or reading all sorts of things. Some of it is educational or otherwise useful, a lot of it might be somewhat interesting in a way but it never justifies the SH-LOAD of time I'm wasting. ("my playlist" is super eclectic, videos from all over the world, ranging from shoot interviews of wrestlers to debates on ontology, biographies of writers or serial killers to the trailerpark boys, football press conferences to like a clash between two intellectuals on french tv)

Always has been procrastination and always will be.
Hell I will probably live until 110 years of age because my mind will keep putting off dying! ::p:

MollyBeGood

cursing. laziness. self-hate..

Yes-Procrastination me too :) "Why do today what you can put off and do tomorrow?!" i always say...

Lol...very bad.::(: