wobbly bits

mrb

:) now this may seem a strange thread , but its about girls bras , now how come you girls wear bras that make the wobbly bits push up , and wobble a lot , now if um say i look at a girls um wobbly bits that they have pushed up on porpose with the bra they wear i get a filthy look , if they dont want a man to look at the wobbly bit then why wear the wobbly bits push up bra :confused: im not trying to be rude here but girls why do you do it :) now you know it drives us men nuts seeing them wobble , so why wobble them , as i said im not trying to offend you girls , maybe its an sa just get a bit of attention thing , well if thats the case we men love it , its confused me for years , hell even my mum used to do it ..... so girls why the wobble ?

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Maybe if she gives you a filthy look you weren't the guy, or type of guy, she wanted attention from? Of course, if you were starting and drooling that's a different matter.

Ritta

LOL! You just made me laugh. :D I remember hearing that expression in Bridget Jones Diary. I have to agree with what Nathaniel said. Women who wear skimpy clothes usually do it for attention, but they would rather get that attention from super hot guys or whoever they are into ::p: I'm the complete opposite. I hate attention. Heck I prefer to hide all my "wobbly bits". No one's allowed to see them. ::eek::

mrb

LOL! You just made me laugh. :D I remember hearing that expression in Bridget Jones Diary. I have to agree with what Nathaniel said. Women who wear skimpy clothes usually do it for attention, but they would rather get that attention from super hot guys or whoever they are into ::p: I'm the complete opposite. I hate attention. Heck I prefer to hide all my "wobbly bits". No one's allowed to see them. ::eek::

no wobbling from ritta then :) ritta has a no wobbling rule , men look away ritta isnt going to wobble .....

diesel

i hope i dont offend anyone on here but i think they do it for attention simple as . its like the way the put on make-up and all , i know girls who wont even come out of their room without make-up and all incase anyone see's them ... basically they want to be something to look at but if you look its like what are you looking at . next time do what i did before , if she gives you a dirty look stop and say " what are you looking at ? " ... it felt great ha :p

awkwardamanda

Well, you see, women wear bras because letting them wobble is rather uncomfortable. A bra is supposed to hold the girls in place, so if they're still wobbling, then she's wearing a bra that doesn't fit, which is far too common. Then they just start to sag after after all those years of abuse. Of course, if they don't wobble at all, then they're fake.:rolleyes:

mrb

now i do have to say if i was a woman yea id wobble them , if some blokes were walking past id think he he just a little wobble just to see there faces :D but dont get me wrong i wouldnt be a tease no no no , it stops at a little wobble , prob just as well im not a woman id be terrible wouldnt i :)

Maria always wants to wobble but Anna cant keep up with her rythm.. :p

now seriously, i dont like them to wobble.. i find a girl way more attractive when she doesnt wobble, a lil bit hidden stuff, i keep'em stashed :)

Waybuloo

I think a girl who dressed like that would like you to glance appreciatively, maybe give her a cheeky smile, but don't stare, there's a difference between a glance and a stare. If she's letting it hang then she obviously seeking some attention, unless of course someone twisted her arms.

BTW is it only wobbly girls who get your attention or do flatter girls get a chance as well?

mrb

I think a girl who dressed like that would like you to glance appreciatively, maybe give her a cheeky smile, but don't stare, there's a difference between a glance and a stare. If she's letting it hang then she obviously seeking some attention, unless of course someone twisted her arms.

BTW is it only wobbly girls who get your attention or do flatter girls get a chance as well?

naa i love all ladies , but this is a why do they wobble it thread not whos got bigger wobbly bits thread :rolleyes: