Winning, anyone?

BiWinning

In short, I've decided to leave this site.
I'm not helpful to you, and to be frank this site usually leaves me feeling dumb and worthless.You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.

But leave the internet? :eek: How could I? I'm only addicted to one thing, and that's winning (I keed, I know I'm a loser)

Okay, enough of Charlie Sheen.
I think I'll be leaving tomorrow, and maybe I'll be back someday, when I learn how to be more helpful and also learn to get thicker skin so I don't get offended so easy.
I'll miss you all a whole lot. Everyone I met on here was great in their own way.
Thanks a lot.
And sorry for this long post.
I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps.

vexatiousmind

It is not your job to help, we are only here to support each other. If you feel like this site is not helping, then I understand leaving. Just don't leave because you feel like it is your job to fix everyone on here. :p

You are not dumb, and worthless btw. I hate that this site makes you feel that way. :(

DeadmanWalking

I'd like to tell to not leave, but, if you feel you need to, then do as you must. It's kinda embarrassing to say this, but I'll miss you and so will everyone else::eek::. But, we'll all look forward to the day you return as a new person:).

Just one more thing though, you do help people, more than you know. And you're not dumb and worthless, so don't call yourself that, alright?

moon_x

I enjoyed reading your post! I think you are a positive person. I dont think you should feel it as a job to help others. Everyone is here for support like someone mentioned. But if it means well for you to leave, I wish you the best! :)

Waybuloo

I'm sorry that this site leaves you feeling so low and offended. I personally think it's not healthy to stay on a forum like this for long anyways, your mind is stuck in the same loop it seems. Hope you find pastures new.

Silatuyok

I never got to know you very well, but I will miss your posts! Have fun out in the real world. ::p: And don't forget to visit!

Lostinthemusic

I often feel the same about this site. Good luck with whatever it is you decide to do. I always enjoyed your posts when I came across them.

MrJones

I will always remember the day I met you. You were very helpful in this forum, and you were (and still are) very helpful to me.

I know you've been through both good and bad in this forums, just try to remember the good ones :)

And btw you are not dumb or worthless at all, you're just meab sometimes ;)

I'm so glad I met you, you will always be part of me.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Your're my superhero partner! You can't leave! :D Okay I understand - don't ban yourself or delete though, you have helped more than you'll know - support is help, listening, speaking, just making ppl smile is help. There's no big acts ppl must do to be helpful. We're all patients some are further along than others... good luck getting there. And LONG post you've seen my posts right? :)

Good luck! Don't be a stranger.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Ain't no lie, baby bye bye Bi? ::(:

Good luck out there, and spread your awesomeness to all you ever meet!