who's your favorite comedians?

davidburke

dara o briain is my favorite at the moment:D

2cnw8cz.jpg

scarletlee

I like Ricky Gervais, Dylan Moran, Steve Coogan (Alan Partridge).. they're the first that came to mind :D

Lorraine Manca

jon stewart! who doesn't like him? i cant stand the colbert guy though, ewl. dennis miller is good too. my uncle's my favorite though, he's from alabama and mimicks the people from there and when he's drunk he dances with the dog to russian classical music, what a sight!

FOR REAL

Banned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

lunarla

I watch stand up comedy on tv lots, but I don't really follow any as a die-hard fan or anything though. Conan has my late night heart, and I have tiny crushes on Colbert and Jon Stewart. The thing with Colbert that you have to realize is that he's impersonating O'Reilly (mocking, really), and he's near brilliant with doing it. Sigh, if only I were about 20 years older.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My all-time favorite stand-up would be George Carlin. Now I like Louis CK, Jim Gaffigan, Patton Oswalt, Zach Galifianakis, and Sarah Silverman.

market.garden

Bill Bailey and Dylan Moran top the list for me. I thought I was going to pass out when I saw Bill Bailey a couple of years back I laughed so much :D