Who left me rep?

Remus

Staff member
moved this to the UK forum, can we keep the SA forum free of off topic posts please

Emily_G

I don't mind getting annonymous positive rep....I just think ppl giving negative annon. rep is wimpy....

FOR REAL

Banned
if you click on the link on user cp, it sends you directly to the post where it was sent from and shows you who sent it.

the mods can now see who sent it, so if someone gives you negative rep or offensive rep, you can ask a mod to check and see who it was.

at least i think ive got that right::eek::

ps. im not a mod yet :D

Remus

Staff member
yup and he's taking a little break from the site for other things iamthenra, he fessed up on the other thread about rep

iamthenra

yup and he's taking a little break from the site for other things iamthenra, he fessed up on the other thread about rep

Someone who is obviously burned out and needs some well needed rest and relaxation... Doesn't bother me to get neg rep I guess... No biggy! Thanks Remus for the info mate!:)

well it used to work, until yous mods started messing around with it::p:

No, you've never been able to see who sent it. And the mods haven't messed with anything, we just figured out how to view the rep comments people receive (thanks to Philly) ::p:

Illusions

I didn't even know we had this reputation thing till this year! I got a rep with a greyish card next to it -- so it's neutral? If it's negative, oh well, can't please everyone...

And to the people who've given me positive reps -- thanks, whoever you are. :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Just thought I'd thank all those secret rep-givers out there

Last edited: