Who left me rep?

anomicdeer

omg that's lovely anomocideer!!

and look>>>05-22-2010 05:43 PM You always seem to give nice advice -Danfalc

people are so nice to me here :D

im so gonna start giving reps to everyone who was polite to me

Yeah me too
someone said I was cool. I dont know who it was from.
I dont even have comments on some.

agoraphobickatie

what part of my CP?

hey girl! :)
when you click "user CP", there should be a box on the first page that says "latest reputation recieved", it tells you what thread it was from, what time and if they left a comment it would be there...

people can click on the little rep icon and leave you positive or negative feedback if they do or don't like what you've said... i think the rep thing has been there forever, but it took a while for me to ever notice what it was, too.. :)

EDIT: dang! you are way ahead of me, i didn't see where you had already figured it out! lmao!!

i have 21 points but someone left this for me, negggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ... what does that supose to mean hahhaa?????:confused:

Danfalc

Banned
and look>>>05-22-2010 05:43 PM You always seem to give nice advice -Danfalc

Well it's true,I've noticed pretty much every post of yours either gives good advice or your just really friendly so you deserve lot's of rep imo.

And it must of been quite the comment to get you so curious Chlo ::p: It wasn't me as I tend to leave my name but I'm sure whatever they said was true and much deserving :)

FOR REAL

Banned
i have 21 points but someone left this for me, negggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ... what does that supose to mean hahhaa?????:confused:

i dont know what that would mean to be honest. if its positve rep it will a green card next to it. so therefor nothing to worry about.:)

if its a grey card, i think that means neg rep. if you click on it on user cp, it takes you directly to the post.

coyote

i dont know what that would mean to be honest. if its positve rep it will a green card next to it. so therefor nothing to worry about.:)

if its a grey card, i think that means neg rep. if you click on it on user cp, it takes you directly to the post.

naww...grey is neutral, red is negative. I know, because I got a red one. They accused me of being a dirty old man.

I'm not that old.