Who is young and likes Star Trek?

DillJenkins

I love Star Trek. I have an external hard drive with every episode of Star Trek and the Movies.

This includes: (All Of)

TOS
TNG
VOY
DS9
Enterprise
Star Trek: The Animated Series (Yep...it ran for nearly 2 seasons. Go check it out...)
The first 10 movies

Yep. Im a pretty big trek fan. Beat that trekkies.....lol

My favorite is probably TNG with the episode "Yesterday's Enterprise".

Kustamogen

Banned
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/414TmP12WAU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/414TmP12WAU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crankitup

I like Deep space nine, it's like a soap opera in space :D

I always thought DS9 had more character development then the other episodes. I have yet to see all the episodes. Most of what i've seen of that series was the final seasons with the new Dax (can't remember her name atm)

About the age thing it's nice to know there are a few young people out there that like the show.

Ravens

Love the more modern series, TNG, DS9 and VOY... not a great fan of ENT. Haven't watched TOS but I like the original movies for the most part.

Krista

I could give a f*ck less who hears me say that I love Star Trek. I already get called nerd for my obsession with comics and love of Star Wars so it's just something else I embrace. People can get over it.

crankitup

I have respect for those people that do the things they like regardless of what everyone else thinks,
There are far to many sheep in the world that cut themselves in half to satisfy everyone else.

Imagine if everyone didn't give a f***. There might not be so many night clubs and football games and maybe a wider variety of new music.

Back to star trek:) Did anyone here like the Animated series?

talisman

Well once in a time long ago when at school I did say something in a class presentation about how Humans would one day colonise space and the teacher just laughed and thought it was cute or something. I guess that's the kind of reaction you expect when you talk to the less imaginative minds about space, sc-fi or star trek, but in general I don't hide the fact that I enjoy the sci-fi genre.

I rarely get to talk to anyone about it though :(

Remus

Staff member
what a bunch of nerds :rolleyes:

spock_giving_vulcan_salute_286x215.jpg

Anubis

I love Star Wars (never really got into Star Trek though).

I don't talk to my friends about it, but only because it never comes up. IMO, it's much more fun to talk about it online on forums anyway. You can talk about the nerdier points with much more clarity.

Mokkat

Im 23 and I like Star Trek alot. I watched alot of Next Generation on the tv, and I've watched the whole Deep Space Nine series on my comp. Star Trek is a dreamer's series, it has alot of interesting stories

neo

Wow, never knew there were so many Trekkies here! :) Qapla!
I'm 22 and have seen them all several times already, so now I'm getting into the novels! I think i like the series in this order DS9>TNG>ENT>VOY>TOS.