Who has other diagnoses on top of anxiety?

bigrob

While researching it seems like alot of things run together. Some people get one or two, some get all. I know I have depression, ADD, and anxiety. I have read that some people get OCD and others get diagnosed with Asperger's.

Who else had multiple diagnoses?

Felgen

Asperger's and ADD here. I also had OCD and depression when the anxiety was at it's most severe.

LadyWench

Aside from social anxiety, I have obsessive-compulsive disorder (with hypochondria), clinical depression and panic disorder. Fun stuff!

perfectionsit with lots of obsessions dunno if it's ocd.. sure was a lot more before..
used to have hypochondria, and severe ocd..

Mokkat

Diagnosed SA

undiagnosed AVPD, DPD, depression - and killer seflcritisism/ perfectionism on top of that

lunarla

Depression and a bit of OCD too. Though I'm starting to think my depressive states are intermingled with hypomania.

madness_lover

Diagnosed: Severe Depression

Undiagnosed: Excessive daydreaming (I thought it was just me but recently found out it was an actual disorder..sent an e-mail to a doctor researching the condition and she thinks I suffer from it)

Fighter86

I have only been diagnosed with SA, but I suspect perhaps I have a bit of depression because I'm always so tired, so moody, and so emotional. But that again, I could just be frustrated with life so I feel that way, probably not real depression as in the illness.

Tiercel

Diagnosed with depression and social/generalized anxiety. Oh, and a terminal case of sarcasm.

:D

James1

I suffer from anxiety attacks, but as far as other disorders I am sometimes not sure about the whole "diagnosis" business, simple because it not as clr cut as I once thought it was. Two Professionals can sometimes disagree on whether a person suffers from a particular condition or not. I started to make progress, when I to a large extent started to rely on my self to pull me out of my despair.