Who Do You Admire?

Tiercel

Like the title says, who are your heroes? Who do you look up to, find inspiration in, seek to emulate, etc.? Feel free to give reasons if you'd like.

I'll start off with just three words:

Lord Timothy Dexter

Honestly! Just read about him. What's not to love? :D

I wish to be like Ellis Dee and as good as him one day, he gives me inspiration to work on my music and i would like to meet him one day, just to say thanks.

InDeepshit

Ivanka trump for her work ethic and creating her own success rather than leeching off her fathers wealth.. watched an interview of her and she came across as being such a level headed person even though she's blessed with good looks.. fathers fame .
An old friend i lost contact with because i'm a terrible friend. She was such a resilient character ... she had overcome so many problems in her life and even though she'd been diagnosed with a progressive debilitating condition she didn't wallow in misery but took the actions neccessary to prevent it from progressing quickly. And when she showed weakness she was still so hopeful. Intelligent, open and she appreciated people and life.
My mother because she's so selfless and kind.

Thelema

Like the title says, who are your heroes? Who do you look up to, find inspiration in, seek to emulate, etc.? Feel free to give reasons if you'd like.

I'll start off with just three words:

Lord Timothy Dexter

Honestly! Just read about him. What's not to love? :D

Damn, that guy is my favorite guy now too now!

I've been getting in to philosophy lately. Socrates and Aristotle are my favorites. Probably Aristotle moreso for his contribution to logic.

this_portrait

Lately, Poppy Z. Brite (horror author from New Orleans). I've been drawing a lot of inspiration to write because I've been reading her books and short stories. I think she's probably my favorite horror writer.

FOR REAL

Banned
I wish to be like Ellis Dee and as good as him one day, he gives me inspiration to work on my music and i would like to meet him one day, just to say thanks.

"ellis dee" thats taken me way back, scott brown, hms, loftgroover, clarkee, mc ribbz, sharkey, dj hype etc:D
HELTER SKELTER
best nights of my life

iamthenra

I admire that Ameateur above me....
3759942289_234eec126f_o.gif