Which of the seven deadly sins most epitomizes you?

Which of the seven deadly sins most epitomizes you?

• Total voters
By the word epitomizes do you mean most represents? Sorry, I don't have the best vocabulary, and I'm not even sure what the exact definitions of each sin is. If I have comprehended all this imformation correclty than I would probably have to say lust, closely followed by sloth. :D

Coper

Envy and pride. They sort of go hand in hand, don't they? I feel pride in how smart I am, but then I feel intense envy towards other people who are more academically successful than me, because their superiority threatens the basis of my pride. I also feel envy towards people who are more socially adept than I am. I can always try to take them down a peg by telling myself that I'm better than them in some other respect, but that doesn't work for people who are both more talented and more socially at ease or better looking than me. I hate people like that.

JS86

I suppose pride epitomises me out of the seven deadly sins. I am very proud of my accomplishments and hold a high opinion of myself in certain fields. I definitely don't like to be undercut or made to look like a fool.

L Hilla

I guess I'm the only one who chose Wrath :p hahaha... but just a lil bit, now that I think about it. On top would most definetly be Sloth, with some Lust and Envy.

Fighter86

I would say abit of everything.

Envy- when I see good looking people- its not so much that I dislike them, but rather, I feel so adequate compared to them, uncomfortable and unattractive.

Gluttony- I love to eat, till the point when I feel sick and I still continue.

Greed- I won't say I am greedy, but I wouldn't object if I won the lottery.

Lust- Yes.

Pride- I get this sometimes when I'm with people that I think I can do better than, but its less of a cocky feeling, more like a 'I might not have good social skills but at least I have something else' kind of thing that I tell myself so I don't feel so bad and sad about not having friends.

Sloth- Definately.

Wrath- Directed mostly to my parents.