Where would you like to travel?

lily

where? i would like to travel to japan, Australia, places in the US and italy

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

Places I'd like to travel? Well, Japan is one place that I'd like to go to. Monaco is another place. But I'd also like to go to somewhere snowy one day too. I've never been to a ski lodge before and I've always wanted to try snowboarding or skiing.

DeadmanWalking

Holding hands? I'd have loved to hold hands with someone, but it would've been too embarrassing for me at that point of time and I never really had someone to hold hands with. Biking was something I picked up on fast though.

Someone else taught you how to skate though?

DeadmanWalking

No one taught me how to skate. We just had a trip in elementary school and my teacher helped put on my skates and tie them and then when i went on the ice rink i just said to myself sth like 'if i fall, i would just bend my knees and use my hands forward on the ice', that's it and i started skating and nothing happened. it went smoothly and i skated and stopped around nicely! lol

Sounds like you picked up on skating like a natural:thumbup:. Congratulations. Do you typically go skating on your own time?

DeadmanWalking

Aww don't worry about it if you have a hard time skating. it's summer now so I'm not out ice skating

Oh, I don't necessarily feel terrible about not being able to skate; it's quite funny to think about my first time, looking back on it, in fact:giggle:. Probably would laugh even more if I slipped and fell. I just know that I'm terrible at skating in general. It is good that you can skate though; it looks kinda tough to do and learn.

DeadmanWalking

Do you typically go skating with a friend or do you go by yourself? I'm guessing that you have a local ice skating rink that you can go to.

theoutsider

I have been to Japan, Mexico, Taiwan, Taipei and Thailand. I would love to travel to Australia, the UK, Philippines and Jamaica! Someday, hopefully...

I don't want to travel anywhere.
Being scared of meeting new people makes even just the thought of travelling, a nightmare for me. I have never been out of the state I was born in, let alone a different country.

I don't want to travel anywhere.
Being scared of meeting new people makes even just the thought of travelling, a nightmare for me. I have never been out of the state I was born in, let alone a different country.

Same here. I guess we have a different type/level of social anxiety/phobia than others on here.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I love to travel. Although its expensive so I havent done as much of it as I would like.
I've been to New Zealand (mostly South Island) and Back packed through China.
Japan is next on my list

I want to travel everywhere, but particularly Europe. Unfortunately I won't be able to do a bulk of my traveling until after I graduate from college. I'm going to Thailand next year, so that will be really awesome :)

I doubt i'll ever travel anywhere, as not travelling anywhere has become a life habit. I've lost the urge, if i ever had it in the first place. The real world has kinda bored me for as long as i can remember. :sad:

Not everything bores you. you still enjoy music right? There must be some things you enjoy doing hopefully..

Sometimes i enjoy the music, if it's right for my mood. I usually need to be drinking tho. I've been thinking tonight that i should fetch my guitar, and resume playing the simple songs i was playing. My hands are quite slow, but i do alright i guess. It would be something to do, esp if bored. Almost like a hobby. I just got to get into the habit of playing again.

LoyalXenite

I doubt I'll ever be lucky enough to do any real travelling what with finances and the fact that I have dogs.. but I like to pretend its in my future. I most want to go to Japan, New Zealand, America, Canada, Africa, and the UK. But I also lowkey want to travel everywhere. I have a pinterest board of interesting places to see one day but I think thats as close as I'll ever get...

Well the military allowed me some traveling but if I could do some more traveling I think I'd probably choose to go back to either Singapore or Australia. I loved both places. Some of my best memories are from those two places. Now if I had to pick somewhere I hadn't travelled to yet, I'd have to say either Brazil or definitely somewhere in south america its really the only continent I haven't been to.