Where would you like to travel?

I want to travel everywhere, but particularly Europe. Unfortunately I won't be able to do a bulk of my traveling until after I graduate from college. I'm going to Thailand next year, so that will be really awesome :)

I doubt i'll ever travel anywhere, as not travelling anywhere has become a life habit. I've lost the urge, if i ever had it in the first place. The real world has kinda bored me for as long as i can remember. :sad:

lily

Places I'd like to travel? Well, Japan is one place that I'd like to go to. Monaco is another place. But I'd also like to go to somewhere snowy one day too. I've never been to a ski lodge before and I've always wanted to try snowboarding or skiing.
it's funny, i find skiiing a lot harder than ice skating :bigsmile: congratulations to you!

lily

I doubt i'll ever travel anywhere, as not travelling anywhere has become a life habit. I've lost the urge, if i ever had it in the first place. The real world has kinda bored me for as long as i can remember. :sad:
Not everything bores you. you still enjoy music right? There must be some things you enjoy doing hopefully..

Not everything bores you. you still enjoy music right? There must be some things you enjoy doing hopefully..
Sometimes i enjoy the music, if it's right for my mood. I usually need to be drinking tho. I've been thinking tonight that i should fetch my guitar, and resume playing the simple songs i was playing. My hands are quite slow, but i do alright i guess. It would be something to do, esp if bored. Almost like a hobby. I just got to get into the habit of playing again.

LoyalXenite

I doubt I'll ever be lucky enough to do any real travelling what with finances and the fact that I have dogs.. but I like to pretend its in my future. I most want to go to Japan, New Zealand, America, Canada, Africa, and the UK. But I also lowkey want to travel everywhere. I have a pinterest board of interesting places to see one day but I think thats as close as I'll ever get...

Well the military allowed me some traveling but if I could do some more traveling I think I'd probably choose to go back to either Singapore or Australia. I loved both places. Some of my best memories are from those two places. Now if I had to pick somewhere I hadn't travelled to yet, I'd have to say either Brazil or definitely somewhere in south america its really the only continent I haven't been to.

PeterO

I've traveled a lot. I'd really like to go to Australia next. I also want to travel around India -- I was there in college but mainly just in two northern cities.

I'm thinking of going to Italy or Scandinavia soon. Maybe September. Just not decided which. Japan would be awesome to explore. Eastern Europe seems really fascinating. I want to go somewhere with a really different culture to the UK

I was thinking, I could still post in here - just imagine not having the SA that is stopping me from wanting to travel overseas.

So, IF I did not have SA, I would love to travel to New York.
I have seen different parts of it featured in many big, famous movies. I would just love to see and experience those parts of it myself.
Things like a ride in an American yellow taxi cab, stay in some of the Hotels I have seen featured in several movies, and actually walk through Central Park myself. Oh! and I would love to ride on the subway!! :thumbup: