Where would you like to travel?

DeadmanWalking

Places I'd like to travel? Well, Japan is one place that I'd like to go to. Monaco is another place. But I'd also like to go to somewhere snowy one day too. I've never been to a ski lodge before and I've always wanted to try snowboarding or skiing.

lily

really??! the 1st time i tried it i was good at it, i like ice skating especially with a partner you get to hold hands HAHAH

DeadmanWalking

Holding hands? I'd have loved to hold hands with someone, but it would've been too embarrassing for me at that point of time and I never really had someone to hold hands with. Biking was something I picked up on fast though.

Someone else taught you how to skate though?

lily

Holding hands? I'd have loved to hold hands with someone, but it would've been too embarrassing for me at that point of time and I never really had someone to hold hands with. Biking was something I picked up on fast though.

Someone else taught you how to skate though?
No one taught me how to skate. We just had a trip in elementary school and my teacher helped put on my skates and tie them and then when i went on the ice rink i just said to myself sth like 'if i fall, i would just bend my knees and use my hands forward on the ice', that's it and i started skating and nothing happened. it went smoothly and i skated and stopped around nicely! lol

DeadmanWalking

No one taught me how to skate. We just had a trip in elementary school and my teacher helped put on my skates and tie them and then when i went on the ice rink i just said to myself sth like 'if i fall, i would just bend my knees and use my hands forward on the ice', that's it and i started skating and nothing happened. it went smoothly and i skated and stopped around nicely! lol
Sounds like you picked up on skating like a natural:thumbup:. Congratulations. Do you typically go skating on your own time?

DeadmanWalking

Aww don't worry about it if you have a hard time skating. it's summer now so I'm not out ice skating
Oh, I don't necessarily feel terrible about not being able to skate; it's quite funny to think about my first time, looking back on it, in fact:giggle:. Probably would laugh even more if I slipped and fell. I just know that I'm terrible at skating in general. It is good that you can skate though; it looks kinda tough to do and learn.

lily

Oh, I don't necessarily feel terrible about not being able to skate; it's quite funny to think about my first time, looking back on it, in fact:giggle:. Probably would laugh even more if I slipped and fell. I just know that I'm terrible at skating in general. It is good that you can skate though; it looks kinda tough to do and learn.
Oh, ok that's good. i've fell before i believe it's natural lol. i just hold onto the the rail when i get on the ice and then stand on the skate and start going in a way that i would get going lol!

theoutsider

I have been to Japan, Mexico, Taiwan, Taipei and Thailand. I would love to travel to Australia, the UK, Philippines and Jamaica! Someday, hopefully...

I don't want to travel anywhere.
Being scared of meeting new people makes even just the thought of travelling, a nightmare for me. I have never been out of the state I was born in, let alone a different country.

I don't want to travel anywhere.
Being scared of meeting new people makes even just the thought of travelling, a nightmare for me. I have never been out of the state I was born in, let alone a different country.
Same here. I guess we have a different type/level of social anxiety/phobia than others on here.

Last edited:
I love to travel. Although its expensive so I havent done as much of it as I would like.
I've been to New Zealand (mostly South Island) and Back packed through China.
Japan is next on my list