*** Where is Everyone From? ***

md1217

Where is Everyone From? aND

What is there FUN to do in your city?? (I love to travel)

I am from Texas...great weather, and each city has a whole lot of different things to offer.

I personally love Austin, TX!

alspacka

I'm from west-vlaanderen, belgium.

I live in a small little town, and there's absolutely nothing to do here, ever.

This is where people come to live in wait of death. Elderlies gaze at you from their cozy chairs on the curb as you walk/drive by. It's quite creepy really.

KiaKaha

Banned
Wellington, New Zealand. Has a lot of reggae bands....and this pleases me somewhat...I would prefer to live in the USA tho....because I like Americans.

coyote

I live in Door County, Wisconsin.

In the summer, we have tourists.

In the winter, we have snow.

Scotland. There's nothing fun to do here. It's the home of obesity, underage pregnancy, alcoholism and drug abuse. And also haggis.

Well, I live in Haarlem in Holland.. So the tourist thing to do is to get really, really high.
mrg0g2.jpg

Though, this town has some pretty neat old buildings, so sightseeing is pretty nice here too. :3 Not quite sure about other things, as you might figure, I don't go out much. ^,^;

Kiwong

Northern New South Wales Australia.

A very natural coastal area with lots of beaches and bushland

I'm Not There

Aarschot, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium reporting in. Nothing interesting to do or see here ::p:, you should visit nearby Louvain or Brussels though if you'd like some social or cultural activities.

This is where people come to live in wait of death. Elderlies gaze at you from their cozy chairs on the curb as you walk/drive by. It's quite creepy really.

West-Vlaanderen nog wel :eek:, van waar precies?

lilymartens

I live in Hungary.

Lots of great festivals.

sziget_mainstage.jpg

Balaton=Plattensee=Lacus Pelso

Balcsi.jpg

Food like nowhere else

palacsinta+parti.JPG

Capital: Budapest

budapest_5_190_20100108171533_798.jpg

Mr.Moon

I live in Northeast Arkansas, Lonoke county. The city I live in is referred to as the "boondocks" by my neighbor since its pretty quiet and small and practically in the middle of no where. I like it here~

alspacka

Aarschot, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium reporting in. Nothing interesting to do or see here ::p:, you should visit nearby Louvain or Brussels though if you'd like some social or cultural activities.

West-Vlaanderen nog wel :eek:, van waar precies?

Meulebeke, charming name isn't it

Tiercel

I'm from my mother's loins. Partly my father's, too.

I live in southern New Jersey. Not one of the pretty parts, though. I'm just outside of Philadelphia, which is one of the dirtiest cities one can ever see. At least in the US of A. I really do like it, but there's so much litter everywhere.

As more people move from Philly to my town, one has an ever-increasing opportunity to pick up someone else's trash. Other than that, I'd love to be somewhere else. Like my own fiefdom, complete with castle and villages to protect from plundering neighbors.

md1217

There must be something there. My small town right now only has some places to eat, one movie theatre and it smells like cow poop.