When was the last time you left the house?

When was the last time you left the house?

• Today

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • a few days ago

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • a week ago

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • a month ago

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • a few months ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's been a year (or more) since I last left my house.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

market.garden

I go through phases. Usually if I've had a few weeks of going out, I'll start to slide into "hermit mode" and just stay in for ages. Sometimes I won't leave the house for a couple of weeks, other times I get too restless and force myself to go out.

BlackKids

I need to leave the house everyday if only for my sanity. Although I've gotten over my social fears id say it would be so easy to let the anxiety build up, the longer inside the worse it would be.

Exercise is a great way of getting outta the house even sub you have nothing to do

Newtype

Well I have to go to skool sometimes now but before that I didn't leave the house for 3 years.

Shift

I left the house this morning, but if I didn't have school, I'd probably never leave.

Emily_G

Not everyday, but a few times a week. I have to do things like go to the store, go to church, etc.

Masychefx2

Banned
in terms of going out i leave the house to go on bike on secluded country roads a part from that im at home 24/7 unless im dragging myself to work at the weekend

Pookah

Work, otherwise I wouldn't be able to survive. It is a choice between one fear over another.

philly2bits

I go out everyday. I can't stand staying inside for too long. However, I don't do much more then shop or just go for a drive.

da_illest101

Today, i went to the gym, I don't go out often but I never have a problem to go outside and can go anytime i feel like it.

For those of you who can't, try to do it lil by lil, like maybe 1 min a day, outside isn't as scary as it look

Tangent

Banned
I went out yesterday. I usually go out once a week to go to the library, and I'll pop into the shop while I'm at it if I need anything.

Kat

Months, I want to get a haircut, hoping I can do it in the next couple of weeks. ::eek::