When was the last time you dated?

My last relationship was 1996. My last sexual encounter was 2006 with a friend. Even though I am on tons of gay sites, I am too shy, embarassed to meet anyone. Being a larger person people seem pretty superficial prolonging my social phobia even more. The fact I have no gay friends doesn't help.

Peter

RedRibbons

deusexes said:
stalker_in_sydney said:
Dave_McFadden said:
1998. As a matter of fact, it will be 10 years this very month.

At least beer loves me no matter what! :D

Beer rules for sure! But some $100 more and pussy comes with it.

And another $7 on top of that and you can get yourself some pizza too. Then you'll be in for a treat. :eek:

The STD's are free! Strangely they will put a real dent in the budget though.

Anyway, that was some sick humour!

The last boyfriend I had was a bit over a year ago..

That's some more sick humour... just playing. :lol:

I'm anxious of getting close to people.. mainly it's an issue with trust.. Slowly but surely working my way through that though.. and luckily I've got a lot of help from a friend, with that. :)

Angel_Of_Death

Never been in a real relationship, it's the one thing I want the most...

Been seeing hookers every now and then. At least it gives me pleasure, confidence and experience.

I will get a girlfriend before 2010, it's my goal. And after that, no more hookers.

fearlessvenom

im 17 and have never dated, havent had a friend of the opposite sex since elementary school. she moved, and we kinda lost contact after a while. then i moved to the US
my mom, and her's are still friends, so bout 2 months ago i got to talk to Katy, and it was so f*king embarrasing
. i couldnt say anything, got too anxious, and couldnt come up with stuff to say. she tried to make conversation and i just froze up.
idk why im writtin this, im so pathetic..

jamie99

I wouldn't call it dating but my ex roomate was the last person i was with until she moved. That was about a year ago.

Chrysalis

I've never had a relationship - something that never used to bother me, but as I've gotten older, I would like that connection with a someone special :)

I think I've matured (a little) and my confidence has grown and think I am worthy of being cared about and caring about someone - a big personal acknowledgement to make :)

Hi NewcastleBoy - sorry to hear that your personal anxieties are affecting your chances of meeting. Hope you find that special someone one day :)

PinkFrog

The last time I had a relationship was 2 1/2 years ago. It was a guy that I met through my family members (another set-up deal because I'm too afraid to approach guys on my own), but he didn't reject me as other guys did.

Unfortunately, the relationship only lasted five months. I was in love with him, but he wasn't with me. He broke up with me on the phone, and I've never been the same since. My heart is very hurt from that experience, and still affects me till' today. I thought he could have been my soul mate. :(

Now, I feel I will never find anyone. My SA has worsen over time since then, and I doubt I will ever be comfortable with anyone again. I can't talk to people without my voice going shaky, and me constantly avoiding their eye contact. I just don't act right anymore. My brain became my own worse enemy.

littl3misstrange

i'm 19 & never dated, or even been close to dating someone. my dad didn't even kiss anyone until he was nearly 30 years old. i'm so afraid that i'm going to end up like that. ::(:

Muslimah

I was in a relationship for 2 1/2 yrs from age 16....then when that ended i was in another one for just under a year. Both werent perfect as i had SAD back then...but not as bad as today. Since i reverted to Islam...noone. We dont date or anything....so noone until i get married.

Walk

I had my first kiss when I lost my virginity at 22::eek::

You ****in show off LOL

I'm 23 and last time my dumbass dated was when I was 19. It wasn't much of a date, physically that is. I did kiss her. But not much was there. So there. I blew it, although the chick, though hot, wasn't r/ship material. So it wasn't that much of a loss, except that I didn't have sex, which I wish I did, for a few key reasons.

Anyways, I'm sooooooo aching to date and to fall in love again with a proper type of girl that it's eating me. I seriously want to fall in love with a girl, there I said it. I want to do random shit together, I want to talk for hours, I want to just be in the company of sexy, fun women for ****s sake... just like everyone else.

Blah. I need to go out tomorrow. School w/o friends or any girls into me sucks. I need to go out tomorrow, anywhere. This semi isolation is starting to get me again...

Last edited:

worrywort

I had my first official date last year....through eharmony.com....before that I did have a little holiday romance when I was 17 which was so sweet and I'm so thankful to have experienced it....but that's pretty much it! :(.....I'm 26

and I know why it's like this....because I rarely meet new people....and when I do I rarely find someone on my wavelength.....and on those very very rare occasions when I actually meet a nice girl who's fractionally close to my wavelength, she either has a boyfriend or lives the other side of the world or just doesn't like me in the same way....

..........sometimes I'm really geniunely surprised so many people manage to find their soulmates!

Artanis

I once went to have dinner with a girl who I found out while talking to her already had a boyfriend... I suppose that was good practice, but an actual date for evaluating potential for a romantic relationship? - I've never been on a date if that's how you would define it...

When I once had the willpower to desire close female companionship, my anxieties and craptacular everything about me prevented me from ever approaching a girl... I got stuck in useless and embarassing infatuations and suffered inevitable rejections which ended up inflicting so much emotional trauma on me that I can no longer even begin to become romantically interested in anyone anymore due to years of repression.

and that's why I've never been on a date, or even kissed a girl...

Off The Wall

pfft never. no dates, no bfs, i have kissed a few guys though guess that doesnt make me feel too bad then... thank you alcohol for getting me shitfaced so i could atleast kiss someone!

Walk

pfft never. no dates, no bfs, i have kissed a few guys though guess that doesnt make me feel too bad then... thank you alcohol for getting me shitfaced so i could atleast kiss someone!

You know what, I have to agree that alcohol CAN have its purpose.

The only time I kissed a girl, was because SHE went for it while she was drunk (and high). And I WAS TOO SHOCKED TO MAKE A MOVE!!! Lame.

Lame, lame, lame. Eventually, she stopped being interested in me; stopped receiving my calls. During that particular time, I was very much anti-booze (though a few months later I took it overboard, you know... youth) Man, all I could've done was join her in a simple six pack of smirnoff green apple... big ****ing deal.

That's my advice for the night: if you're talking with a girl in who you've recently met, just invite her to a six pack of wine coolers, let her choose the flavor, whatever. It will loosen you up but not get you way ****ed up. Have someone, ahem, "provide" you the wine coolers if you can't do it on your own. Drink responsibly.

Last edited:

Oneiros

Ack, I'm 23 and my last date was in 2003... high school. It didn't go anywhere, even though I was fully into the girl... we just faded away from each other. I still don't know why - maybe I was too afraid to show any commitment.

At this point I'm considering hookers... finally have enough cash flow to afford one. I'm over being a virgin, so f*** it, why not. :p