When was the last time you dated?

I'm 21 years old. I got laid at the age of 18.

After then, frequently, but with hookers only.

I had relationship with a girl some months ago though and that was the only "real" relationship I ever had. I think I got the girl because she was kinda fat and not very pretty face, so she also had low self-esteem and it was easy to go with her.

deusexes

The last time I had a relationship I was in high school (1.5 years ago). I really really liked the girl yet I pushed her away for unknown reasons (at the time). In retrospect I realise I was just scared that I wasn't good enough I suppose, and I really regret not committing to the relationship.

At the moment its a battle to attend uni and go out in public let alone look for a relationship.

stalker_in_sydney, I can't say I share the hooker fascination :D but I do respect your ability to actually get hookers! Do you look for any deeper relationship at all or are you content with the sex?

deusexes

I didn't date till I was 17 and I was lucky enough to have a girl pursue me. Doesn't come by often in my experience so take full advantage!

deusexes said:
stalker_in_sydney, I can't say I share the hooker fascination :D but I do respect your ability to actually get hookers! Do you look for any deeper relationship at all or are you content with the sex?

lol, No I am scared of relationships. I wish I had one but I am suffering from APD. It's hard for me to speak infront of girls on date, I bore them out anywhere.

But I have strong sex and alcohol addiction that's why I go to clubs alone and get hooked with the hookers.

deusexes

stalker_in_sydney said:
Dave_McFadden said:
1998. As a matter of fact, it will be 10 years this very month.

At least beer loves me no matter what! :D

Beer rules for sure! But some $100 more and pussy comes with it.

And another $7 on top of that and you can get yourself some pizza too. Then you'll be in for a treat. :eek:

zootdroop

I've only been on a date once and that was like 10 or 11 years ago or something. Technically it was a date I guess, a blind date, though I didn't know it was going to be, my friend set it up and didn't tell me about it until we got to the place he dragged me to. It was one of the most awkward unnerving times in my life, I just sat there like an idiot. I'm sure she hated me or thought I was retarded. Probably both.

And really I've never met anyone I ever wanted to ask out.

I don't know how people can go to hookers, it just seems really creepy, but I don't see anything wrong with it, do what you want. Too me it cheapens sex, I guess I'm just too sentimental or romantic or whatever...then again I have no experience with sex in anyway so what do I know?

slowmotiondaydream

21 and still single ..

:(

i feel jealous and sad over how friends talk about kissing and seeing others with their significant others. it sort of rubbs it in even to show you what your missing out on while the rest of the world is enjoying themselves with love ones

rado31

i can only date a women that i dont find interesting.
but i dont do that . and ma life is frikkin horrible.

i m also not familir with paying 4 sex. tho, i m desperate.

Kien

You are completly free and don't have to care about anyone else yes. And it's not like you need to be with someone. :)

lonely_down_under

It's good being single if you are able to hang out with friends, live social life and have sex with someone on regular basis with no strings attached.

But if you're gonna stay alone all the time then it's no good being a single, it's rather called getting singled out or isolated.

slowmotiondaydream

yeh but you realise all your mates are getting gf and/or bf while you sit on the weekends at home basically loning your brains out for someone.

i want strings attached now, none of that casual crap no more! lol