what'swrong with online dating? I'll tell u. plz i want some support

Wholy moly I have been censored by the powers of SPW. How cool :)

I did not mean to label, it was a mistake on my part I wanted to use the word
sl*t as the OP did in his initial post.

Perhaps I was writing what I wanted someone to tell me when there was still time.
You know I wrote in my reply to you that your were reflecting yourself or
projecting yourself onto Rexus but I decided to erase it as this post is about
Rexus and not you.

I will not post on this thread again as it is not about Rexus's problem anymore.
NewType, open up a new thread.

Last edited:
You know I wrote in my reply to you that your where reflecting yourself or
projecting yourself onto Rexus but I decided to erase it as this post is about
Rexus and not you.

I will not post on this thread again as it is not about Rexus's problem anymore.
NewType, open up a new thread.

Yeah. If it's a different issue, it belongs to a different thread.

Remus

Staff member
Can we get back to the original topic now please.

Any more arguements and I delete posts and people go into the cooler

Nack

Banned
I'm with Newtype on this, most of everyone here are softies. =3

But for the OP, you shouldn't throw your body away to some random guy or girl. It only causes more problems if she finds out; meaning if you still have feelings for her and all after all that. You have to realize what she is doing to you... Think carefully, do you really want to be with someone who makes you feel bad... You shouldn't be so soft too; when she does things you don't like tell her.. don't just stand there and take it. She said she's gonna go whoring around, are you really just gonna let her do that? Agree that she is mad and let it be? Think about it man!

mrb

I'm with Newtype on this, most of everyone here are softies. =3

But for the OP, you shouldn't throw your body away to some random guy or girl. It only causes more problems if she finds out; meaning if you still have feelings for her and all after all that. You have to realize what she is doing to you... Think carefully, do you really want to be with someone who makes you feel bad... You shouldn't be so soft too; when she does things you don't like tell her.. don't just stand there and take it. She said she's gonna go whoring around, are you really just gonna let her do that? Agree that she is mad and let it be? Think about it man!

if you ask me she was just attention seeking , but she was upset , so i say talk to the girl , it might have just been a stupid comment , and lets face it we all make those ;)

Believe me, I've been there. You just described something similar to my former situation. I feel for you. I know everything hits you all at once and so unexpectedly, but just watch out for certain girls.

Think carefully, do you really want to be with someone who makes you feel bad... when she does things you don't like tell her.. don't just stand there and take it. She said she's gonna go whoring around, are you really just gonna let her do that? Agree that she is mad and let it be? Think about it man!

I think Nack has a good point to consider here.

Rexus

Thank you all for your support. Well, I sent her the msg I told you yesterday and still no reply. I tried to call her an hour ago just once and she didn't answer. She hasn't been online at all since the incident. Is she avoiding me? I'm only going to be calling her once a day. At least I deserve to talk to her no? I want to check up on her and see how she's doing since I'm really worried about her. I am sad for myself as well and feel hurt but not at all like yesterday, now it's more worried about her. I'm very sad I can't do anything to help her. God how much i care for tht lady...

Oh serafina, I am just tired of the meds making me sleep and sedated all the time (stuff like klonopin xanax etc.) and I am very cranky and disoriented since going off them but I'm getting used to it. I don't wanna be back on them and I know i'd be begging my doc not to be back on them if I see him. I can't. They help me with the emotional pain but physically I feel like crap. Since stopping them I've been working out and being more physically active. However, since what happened with the girl I told u abt I am nt working out (but Im nt gonna gain weight since im not eating anything either, proly cause i'm sad). I also dnt feel like doing anything. I try to tell myself as much as I can just forget about it for now and don't think abt anything.

Anyway, thanks again all for your support. I thought I was gonna be attacked throughout the all topic, but even the guy that attacked me I guess only meant good and he opened my eyes a bit as to that i should be more worried abt her than me. Still there cold be a nicer way to say it. or maybe i just came out as mean. I didn't mean the thing abt going sleeping with a random girl i was just feeling hurt. sry

Rexus

oh, and yes it did come on as a shock cause i was 100% sure nthing will go wrong until we meet and it shocked me. I felt denial like i couldnt believe this is happening. I guess what starts to come slowly is acceptance, but this is going to take a while...

Lost Girl

Well for some reason I feel guilty here. A couple of years ago I was 'that girl'. Me and a guy were having an online fling I guess. My sister passed away, my partner and I had broken up, and I dropped out of college all around the same time, it was just a really rough and unstable part of my life. The online fling was really just a distraction...We talked about meeting up like it was going to happen in a few months. We joked, and flirted, and all the rest of it, had our little "ily" "no ilym!" conversations, but it was never anything more than a little fun to me, I had a little crush on him, but in my eyes it was nothing serious at all. It was when he started leaving me voice messages about truly loving me and that he couldnt think about anything else, and he wanted to spend his life with me that I kinda thought 'whoa whoa whoa...this is getting way out of hand...'. So I backed right off and told him I wanted to be friends. He was absolutely distraught - I really couldn't even understand how he had gotten so attached really, I mean we hadn't even met... He was still desperate to meet up, but I just knew that couldn't happen anymore. It took him a long time to get over it.

I guess the dangerous part of online dating is that, like myself, a lot of people use the internet as their escape key from real problems going on in their lives. You can't really know how seriously someone is taking the whole thing.
In my situation, it was like being in a real relationship without the need for any real commitment. A pure fantasy. That fun floating on air feeling you get when you're in a new relationship - but without the reality.
I didn't string this person along on purpose, I honestly thought that up until the point where he started being super-serious and pouring his heart out, that we were on the same flirtatious -just having a good time level - but it evolved into much deeper feelings for him, and I just wasn't ready for anything serious.

This girl sounds as though she has a lot of issues that she has to deal with, and I could very well be wrong, but it is a possibility that she also just needed an escape. Something to make her feel good amongst the bad stuff happening in other areas of her life. I think it would be wise to give her a little space. But check up on her with a message every couple of days or so-without being pushy, and it must be hard, but just try to be patient. I hope it all works out for you!

Rexus

thanks for your post lost girl. I really want to know why she left me, it's not the attachment. She used to be like I love you all the time on the phone and whatnot and she used to say all the time she wanted to be my wife one day and we'll have sexy kids and so on. So it was really shocking for me. I will msg her like u said every couple of days without being pushy, because i really want to talk to her in voice one last time. I dnt want to tell her i want back or anything i just wanna see how she's doing and i just want to know the reason why she left me, i deserve that i think.

Lost Girl

thanks for your post lost girl. I really want to know why she left me, it's not the attachment. She used to be like I love you all the time on the phone and whatnot and she used to say all the time she wanted to be my wife one day and we'll have sexy kids and so on. So it was really shocking for me. I will msg her like u said every couple of days without being pushy, because i really want to talk to her in voice one last time. I dnt want to tell her i want back or anything i just wanna see how she's doing and i just want to know the reason why she left me, i deserve that i think.

You are very welcome.

Well, look, even in real-world relationships people back off without there being an apparent reason as to why. I'm sure in time that you will get a chance to speak to her, but I think this really could be her own issues that is the problem here. If she is in such a state, she may not be ready for a relationship at all. You seem like a very nice guy with good intentions, so I really do wish you all the best in this situation :).

Newtype

Anyway, thanks again all for your support. I thought I was gonna be attacked throughout the all topic, but even the guy that attacked me I guess only meant good and he opened my eyes a bit as to that i should be more worried abt her than me. Still there cold be a nicer way to say it. or maybe i just came out as mean.

You didn't come out as mean but you came out as selfish. I'm sorry for attacking you, I should've been kind. I hope things work out between you and that girl.

mrb

Well.... like I said, it was said in the playful e-way - "ily" - but I'm known to say that to almost all of my friends and online-friends that I dig. But did I say "I love you"? Nope, not at all.

dont sweat it iv asked all my freinds on my page to marry me , girls blokes , but then i was drunk so it wasnt really my fault :confused: or was it DAMMN it im such tease :D