what's your heritage?

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
As most people in America, a melting pot between native American and European descendance, mostly French, English, Spanish, Irish and Swedish in my case (someone of my family once did research on our genealogy that was very interesting :))

onehandclapping

its mainly people that were born and lived in england, some up north, some down south. 1 quarter of my background is unknown,possibly mediterranean.

I can trace part of my heritage right back to around 1600. parts I can't trace due to adoption in my family history. i'm incredibly curious about the side that is unknown though. its been something i've wanted to know for most of my life but has proven impossible to find out so far.

if names are anything to go by, then I can say I have bloodlines in old english, french, germanic and celtic origins .I looked up some of the names in the tree to find where the names originated from as some were a little obscure. the weird thing is though that they were all born, wedded and died in england and so were their parents irrc.

Ignopius

I'm American. But my heritage goes back to anglo-saxon region. Also some native American and maybe even black could have mixed in at some point.