Whats your favorite anime?

U

userremoved

Someone suggested that I watch Soul Eater but the fansub I found made little sense. Does anyone know what the best fansub would be for that show?

Dr. Doom

For anime shows, I watched/watch Dragon Ball Z, G Gundam, Ghost in the Shell, and other animes that were on adult swim.

I haven't read too much manga or anime, I've read the Love Hina series which was really good story to me. I used to read and want to get back into the yu-gi-oh anime where he didn't play with cards perse, he would play all different sort of games and the loser would lose his soul I think, bad ass series. At one point I remember yugi spraypainting a maze and then lighting it on fire. I've read the first Hellsing book which I thought was good as well.

If anybody could recommend some good show anime that'd be awesome.

NANA is one of my favorites

Fruits basket.. love this serie <3

and i like full moon wo sagasite lol

in the past i was addicted to ''digimon''

I like the melancholy of haruhi too

and azumanga daioh

lucky star

naruto

final fantasy

strawberry panic (yea, i like shoujo-ai romance)

pokemon.. :$

bleach

kasimasi girl meets girl (although the story is pretty weird:p lol)

one piece

rosario+vampire

i just like soooo many

Last edited:

R3X

One piece and bakuman currently....

If fav of all-time then it's One piece....
we need MOAR ONE PIECE LUVVV!!

AlizeD

ohh there are so many i love.
fruits basket, perfect girl, ouran highschool host club, peach girl.
i love reverse-harem animes, but love-romance in generall are my type.
ah, shougo chara is also one of my favorites, i love ikuto <3 cat-ears are soo cute on him xD

R3X

For anime shows, I watched/watch Dragon Ball Z, G Gundam, Ghost in the Shell, and other animes that were on adult swim.

I haven't read too much manga or anime, I've read the Love Hina series which was really good story to me. I used to read and want to get back into the yu-gi-oh anime where he didn't play with cards perse, he would play all different sort of games and the loser would lose his soul I think, bad ass series. At one point I remember yugi spraypainting a maze and then lighting it on fire. I've read the first Hellsing book which I thought was good as well.

If anybody could recommend some good show anime that'd be awesome.
dude,try One Piece...seriously recommend it..it's got story,comedy,action(since you like DBZ,trust me,it's better than DBZ)...won't dissapoint you,just that you might want to get used to the 'style' the anime is drawn...

Pookah

Anime is animation which can be geared towards many demographics. There is anime for adults, children, teens etc. It is comparable to regular live action programming. Not all anime is cartoony.

Youtube has stuff usually, sometimes cable has a channel or on demand selection.

SingleAloneForever

I haven't really watched that much anime. There was one quite a while back I watched a couple of times as a kid, but I'm not able to remember what it was called, or what it was even about. All I remember is that it had these two big robots in it, one was red and the other blue. At least I think they were robots, I really can't remember. The only other detail I can remember is some kind of strange weapon, which engulfed an entire planet near the end of the film. It's a pity I can't remember the title.

Two examples of anime I have really enjoyed would be Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star. Both are excellent, but I do have a preference for Cowboy Bebop.

R3X

I'm not watching anything recently but my favorite old school anime of all time is RANMA 1/2!!!!

The pervy old grandpa is my favorite character haha

If anyone remembers this show I'll give you a virtual Himalayan-chocolate-chip-brownie-topped-with-ice-cold-vanilla-bean-ice-cream-and-rivers-of-hot-fudge-on-top!

aaahhhh,if i'm not mistaken when ranma is covered in water,he turns into a girl right? hmmm i'm not sure since that anime is pretty old...but still funny as hell..haha

HeadFace

Does no one care about FullMetal Alchemist any more? D:
I've finished both series (as in the original 03 anime + Brotherhood) and still have this obsession with it. And a movie for Brotherhood is coming out this summer. So I'm totally stoked for that.

Mokkat

Does no one care about FullMetal Alchemist any more? D:
I've finished both series (as in the original 03 anime + Brotherhood) and still have this obsession with it. And a movie for Brotherhood is coming out this summer. So I'm totally stoked for that.

Ofc. Brotherhood was cooler and made more sense, but it wasn't as mindblowing :) Conqueror of Shamballa was a supergreat followup movie for the first series

HeadFace

Ofc. Brotherhood was cooler and made more sense, but it wasn't as mindblowing :) Conqueror of Shamballa was a supergreat followup movie for the first series

Heh, I guess. I liked both kinda equally though.
But the Scar v Bradley was cooler than the Mustang v Bradley from the 03 anime. But the way Mustang killed him was a lot cooler.

And oh god, that movie was amazing. Except the ending. That was the only thing I didn't like about it. It didn't make much sense. Since they could've just closed the gate from Ed's side, and made it impossible for the other side to open again. But for some reason they had to close it from both sides. I think Ed somehow made it back, since in the very, very end it hints to that atomtic bomb making it to the other side. And in the OVA "kids", Ed has children on the side where alchemy is possible.

Shygirl2011

Death Note, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Monokke, Pokemon, Kiki's Delivery Service, Chobits... I'm sure there is more. :p

mmmm

What? 100 responses and no-one mentions "Mysterious Cities of Gold". This is still my favourite series of all time but the box isn't available in my country and I can't seem to find it. Oh well.