Whats your favorite anime?

Scira

I go through phases with anime, I will either not watch it at all for months at a time or it will become how I spend 90% of my free time for a couple of weeks.

I like "curb stomp" fighting anime like Rosario Vampire or Fist of the North Star. A curb stomp anime is basically about weak characters who have to hold off until a massively overpowered main character arrives to steamroll over all the enemies.
Other favorites are Lucky Star, Ghost Story(in English),FLCL, and Chibi Vampire Karin.

ripewithdecay

My favorite anime of all time has to be...

Neon Genesis Evangelion

It has got to be the most well made series i've ever seen. It just sucks you in, the characters are very believable.

The movie "Grave of the Fireflies", also, was extremely touching. I don't think i've felt so sad watching a friggin' cartoon before.

xautumns_glare88x

Well idk if its considered an anime but i love dragon ball z! Not too much of a fan of the new series cuz its rele watered down..but yeah dbz fan for life lol

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

Cowboy Bebop
and i'm not sure if this is an Anime but it's called N.A.N.A it was a pretty good manga book and i watched the series. oh and someone told me to watch Hellsing idk if it is an anime.

Snowdrop

Cowboy Bebop
and i'm not sure if this is an Anime but it's called N.A.N.A it was a pretty good manga book and i watched the series. oh and someone told me to watch Hellsing idk if it is an anime.

Yeah, NANA and Hellsing are both animes adapted from the books called manga :)
I have way too many favourite animes. But to name a few, I like: Full Metal Alchemist, Skip Beat, Claymore, Death Note and most of Hayao Miyazaki or Studio Ghibli films xD :p

3lefts

Whoa, it's been ages! From what I will remember:
Lovely Complex [ラブ★コン] was #1 on my list! :D
Azumanga Daioh! Second because it's just amazing :)
Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei I enjoyed thoroughly.
Bleach for the first part, I liked.
Death Note, of course.
And yeah, I was only into anime for a short time, fell in-love with Kdramas afterwards and "First Shop of Coffee Prince" stands to be one of my all-time favourite shows :D

Dr. Doom

Love Hina, and I've been reading some indi anime, and I'm starting to like Hellsing

As for TV/Movies, YuYu Hakasho, Ryoni Kenshin(sp?), Dragon Ball Z, most gundams, ://Hack, Inuasha.

AGR

Also Hajime No Ippo,I feel my personality is the same as Ippo,this anime is also very funny!

SilverRain

I've got quite a few favs, but I'll go with Spirited Away, Whisper of the Heart, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and, to take a break from movies and go for a series, Fruits Basket. I love the indepth and meaningful look at the characters and Yuki Sohma is the animated character I can connect the most with, of all of them. Not afraid to admit to loving Pokemon as well, it's a classic now. ;)

Alistair

Well, here is a few that I enjoyed, until about 4 to 5 years ago I kinda stopped watching it. Granted, there is a few modern ones here, but that's pretty much when it all ended. It's grown boring, IMO, over I've out grown it. Hahaha.

1) Dennou Coil
2) Escaflowne
3) Seirei No Moribito
4) 12 Kingdoms
5) Kaiba
6) Sword of the Stranger
7) Eden of the East
8) Zoids (Hated New Century)

I'm sure there is a few others too, that I'm forgetting, but that's about it for now.

Lionheart

Banned
1.Dragonball Z
2.OnePiece
3.Yu-Gi-Oh
4.Digimon
5.Beyblade

I dont watch it anymore but this 5 was very cool to watch :)