What's the longest you've gone without stepping outside?

What's the longest you've gone without stepping outside?

• A day

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • A few days

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • A week

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • A few weeks

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • A month

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • A few months

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • A year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over a year

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Pink_Paula

When i first got ill i dodn't go out for months i'd say 5 or 6 months. the average i don't go out for though is a few months and the only thing that breaks that up is the fact i need to go to the doctors or whatver!

Damaged

4 months :(
When i started getting panic attacks in may i was so confused and scared, ended up staying in the house from july till november.

Lea

Banned
I think about one month, when I was in the hospital having surgery. Otherwise there is rarely one day when I don't go out. (Not necessarily in the social sense though :)).

Felgen

Not counting the days I've been ill, It's never been more than a day. I feel trapped if I don't leave the house.

nopark

A couple weeks maybe. I mean, I usually at least leave my apartment to get the mail but I don't think that counts.

I used to go out for a drive for an hour or so every day, but I don't have a car anymore... Only time I get out now is when I decide I have to go to the supermarket. Taxis are expensive though so even excursions to go shopping only happen every couple of weeks. Being poor sucks lol.

MaliceInWickedland

I voted a week. Last summer was hell on earth and I didn't want to leave my air conditioned house on many occasions, the longest one being a little over a week. I think it was about eleven days until I finally went outside for a short walk.

Waybuloo

I put a few days cause I always have something need doing, and the nearest and dearest (s) don't necessarily exhibit enough sympathy - they kick me up the butt!

Logical Anxiety

Longest I've stayed at home, is a few weeks. It felt really comfortable...:D
If it weren't for school, I'd stay at home everyday, and only go out for food/when neccessary. Maybe go to the mall once a week to buy books too.

(Because the outside world's not that fun to me. Seriously. My PC provides me ALOT of entertainment. Not very healthy, I know. -___-;)