What's the longest you've gone without stepping outside?

What's the longest you've gone without stepping outside?

• A day

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • A few days

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • A week

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • A few weeks

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • A month

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • A few months

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • A year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over a year

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

mrb

hmmmm im the other way i hate being stuck indoors , so im out and about , if its a nice day .....

AimeeSP

A few months before. ::(:

edit: Although, with the amount of days i am stuck at home it near enough adds upto a year i'd say.

FOR REAL

Banned
i voted a few months, i was bedbound for that time. i was at my dads house during that time.

these days i only leave the house if its absolutely necessary, like doctors appointments or court

philly2bits

Besides the times when I'm sick, I don't think I've ever gone more then a day or two without going outside. I can't stand being cooped up for long. Most of the time I have no where to go though, so I'll either just sit out in the yard or maybe go for a drive somewhere.

lunarla

I voted a month and then reconsidered that. I've went a month without public contact, but not without stepping outside at allll. But it has been a week now since I've been outside because my paranoia has been getting the better of me.

I voted a few days, although I honestly can't remember a specific time where I went longer than a day. I think there may have been a weekend or span of a few days where I had nothing to do or nowhere to be that I probably just stayed in, but it's rare.

Emily_G

that must of been really painful, ive dislocated my shoulder a few times and it was agony

It was horrible. When I did it I fell down and my body wouldn't allow me to stop screaming, it was a weird feeling...my brain told me to stop screaming but I just couldn't. It hurt soooo bad I almost threw up. Bleck!!!!!

coyote

A week - but that was because I had hurt my back shoveling snow off the roof.

Just me, my bed, and a bottle of Vicodin.

It was too cold to go outside anyway.

aisme

a few months...
i quit college, too scared to get a (real) job, and of course i dont like meeting people, so even until now, i just stay home most of the time (i'm a freelancer, working from home) with my "friends", the internet and tv lol.
i only go out when i really have to. like seeing my therapist or if there's something that i need to buy. and my mom have to accompany me since i'm too scared to go anywhere alone...(i'm 23 btw. my life is pathetic isn't it?)