What wud u do if u won 2million pound in the lottery??

mrb

give 100 grand to the dogs trust , go around bulgria giving the gypsies loads of money that spend all day begging , there are kids running around with no shoes clothes with holes in ect im a sucker for a good cause lol and yep go around the world or travel the usa in a big camper van , hmmm and maybe id buy a freind of mine on here a flat to cheer her up, shhhhh not saying who lol

mrb

oh and yeah id buy half my gfs house in ireland , and drag her round the world with me lol , see what you have done now my pea like brain is going overboard about winning 2 mill hmmmm i wish

redpine17

oh and yeah id buy half my gfs house in ireland , and drag her round the world with me lol , see what you have done now my pea like brain is going overboard about winning 2 mill hmmmm i wish

uve got good uses for the money:)

worrywort

-I'd upgrade all the standard class passengers on planes and trains to first class and watch all the rich people's faces drop:eek:
-I'd walk down every street of my home town during the middle of the night on christmas eve and drop envelopes with £1000 through their doors
-I'd buy my sister a decent haircut
- I'd randomly walk into a starbucks and declare that the drinks were on me
- I'd buy myself and all my family a house each and join them all up with slides and giant hamster tubes, and I'd paint them all pink and purple, and I'd build myself a kickass studio full of exotic instruments, like harps and harmoniums and all kinds of arty things and just create crazy masterpieces for the rest of my life!!!

aaaaah....sweet! :)

j_brown2

Banned
**** 2 mil... when my life is ****ed, all I could spend the money on would be things I could do in my own room, like electronics lol... money is not everything and not really important to me right now... but if I were free of my anxiety I would travel hard, to all exotic places there are and get myself a nose job from the best plastic surgent in the US and umm braces for my teeth haha... it might seem like I must be ****ing ugly but Iam not really,

Last edited:

Off The Wall

by my own house, and never come out? hahaha. nah..

probably pay for a good therapist though...

how lame, thats really the only thing i feel i need though...

I think I would buy a house and a modest car.....like a BMW lol
Probably buy like 10,000 dollars worth of clothes, CDs, and movies. Then I would save and invest the rest.

Oscelot

2 mil. (after taxes of course::p:)
500,000 - House
10,000 - Car
1,000 - Clothes
1,000 - Music
1,000 - Movies
100,000 - Super nice musical equipment
500,000 - Savings
100,000 - Assorted oddities and nicknacks
The rest - Charity and people I know that need it.

Ehsan

I'd share it with as many socialy phobics as i could.

so it's better for you to help me to win it.:D

StonedBob

does that mean you would get 70s hair :/

You mean like this?
purple-daze-costume.jpg

or this?
psychedelic-sam-hippie-costume.jpg

No maybe not, maybe a bit longer than they are actually, but not too long :D.

By coming back in the early 70's (even in the end of the 60's), I mean enjoying the atmosphere (peace & love, we can change the world blah blah blah :D) and the (excellent) music. So much good festivals (Woodstock, Isle of Wight, Monterey, etc...) and so much good bands.

FlirtyandDirty

I would pay for my Diploma.
Privately educate my youngest.
Buy my house, then rent it out.
Move to Portugal and buy my dream home.
And give my other kids some dosh.
Oh and learn to drive, then buy a car.