what would make you happy?

Mokkat

Basicly - trust

I've never trusted anyone with my feelings or intimacy, having that would mean the world

screw money and sex, they get boring pretty fast

ffeev223234

A glass of water and a bucket of fish

"How come they don't make good T.V as they use to"
"What about a Japanese one"
(sigh) "Go to your room Bobby" -Somebody

LycraPantiies92

Yeah, honestly what would make me happy.
Freinds, people who i actually liked, wanted and got on with though.
To be able to do the stuff that i'll never be able to do, like have a life, go out in stead of going the same crappy crap every day.

It's all a dream for me.

hippiechild

A good friend who knows how and isn't afraid to throw down on grass all hardcore-like. An interest in psychology, science, nature, weird stuff or kitties would be extra awesome :D

AimeeSP

Getting the apprenticeship i've applied for with a charity, moving out of this house into my own place, being able to be independent, have enough confidence to do many things for charity.

Danfalc

Banned
kitties would be extra awesome :D

Kitties rock..:) On days where I feel like not getting out of bed,Jinx my cat bounces all over me till I get up.And when she isn't trying to fight with me,she will come and just curl up on my shoulder when I'm on the pc.

Pink_Paula

Right now my bunnies make me happy, they're at that completely mad stage where they jump around like loons all the time. I haven't smiled so much in ages since i've got them!

Danfalc

Banned
Right now my bunnies make me happy, they're at that completely mad stage where they jump around like loons all the time. I haven't smiled so much in ages since i've got them!

Animals rock,glad you have some fluffies again,to bounce all over the place.

Pink_Paula

Animals rock,glad you have some fluffies again,to bounce all over the place.

Animals certainly do rock :cool:

I forgot how blooming nice it is having little nutters running around the place, they're my little babies lol

btw how is your kitty?

Pookah

I'd probably be happy just having a comfortable niche as far as working/income where I like my job, can limit my social interaction to the levels I like and can afford to live decently.

Finding a kindred spirit would also help.

Danfalc

Banned
btw how is your kitty?

She's getting big,I will post some pictures soon.But she just full of trouble :D But also she's so soppy.She still curls up on my shoulder and has to follow me around.And at night she has to be under the covers and snuggles up in my arms and tucks herself under my chin and purs like a motor boat.

Pink_Paula

She's getting big,I will post some pictures soon.But she just full of trouble :D But also she's so soppy.She still curls up on my shoulder and has to follow me around.And at night she has to be under the covers and snuggles up in my arms and tucks herself under my chin and purs like a motor boat.

Awwwwwww

too cute, i still want a shoulder kitty like yours, i think that would make me smile like a loon :D

mrb

well this may seem a funny thing to say but to spend less time on this site , i love this site , i love all you guys and gals , but jesus im adicted to spw now ... i cant seem to wean myself off spw ::eek:: hmmmm guess it will be diff when i move to ireland , iv met many many great people on here , you all look out for eachother , and your all very kind :) iv been on here most of the day :eek: hmmmm oh well guess im just a spw addict , is there a cure anyone ?