what would make you happy?

FOR REAL

Banned
years back my mum asked me "what would make you happy?"
i said i dont know
recently a friend asked the same thing!
i had to reply "i dont know"
cause thats the truth!!

i dont think anything would make me truly happy!

dont get me wrong, i do laugh at stuff on tv/internet etc, and i do love music and movies and when scotland win the occasional football match!!

BUT TRULY HAPPY, WITHIN MYSELF!
i dont know what that is!

i hope everyone on here finds Happiness of some kind.

jenny1984

I've wondered the same thing. I think being happy with myself, confortable in my own skin. That would make me happy, because I would stop worrying about all the pointless things that bother me now.

Agree! :D
I would be so happy if the world and I can accept the pathetic me...::eek::

Havin a girl that i cud rely on, but of course she wud rely on me more for moral support. N jus bein generally happy with life, takin it one day at a time, instead of livin it like is a game of monopoly. Rollin d dice to see if everything is goin to go smooth today or not

klytus

I'd actually be a lot happier if, in real-life, people my age treated me with just the basic interpersonal respect that there is between standard humans. I am not even unbearably desirous of friends and a romantic relationship; There doesn't seem to be much sense in wanting it any more.

hippiechild

the trolly man

A single close friend that I could romp about in the fields with. We could team up to fight the demons together. That, that'd make me quite happy. :cool:

coriander1992

I would be happy if I could live amongst, and interact with people freely, without the intense feelings of dread and anxiety. I'd also like to have some self-esteem and not feel so negative about myself.

WelshOne

A girlfriend who loves me for who I am. I only want one... (One night stands? No thanks.)

Having someone special to share my life with would mean the world to me.

IceLad

Being able to go back 15 years and start that point in my life again free of social anxiety.

FOR REAL

Banned
i think it would be great too if everyone was like us, there would bo no such thing as society or anxiety or depression

we would just all be crazy!

NormanBates

Finding the solution to an issue.

Like when I find out what I did wrong in a recipe. And then find out what the solution is:D

It helps me believe that happy times are ahead

xSleepy

A girlfriend who loves me for who I am. I only want one... (One night stands? No thanks.)

Having someone special to share my life with would mean the world to me.

this would make me happy too... but a bf... but i have a bf, its complicated though.

and just having a simple life would make me happy. a good job that doesnt give me terrible anxiety. a small house with all my kittehs in it. and an awesome bf to come home to everyday.