what would make you happy?

Girlfriend, friends, connections, flat and good job. In other words... not having SA, everything else would come with that like it comes to everybody else.

Ihateit

A girlfriend who loves me for who I am. I only want one... (One night stands? No thanks.)

Having someone special to share my life with would mean the world to me.

Another thing to add to my list... a boyfriend that would make me happy. Sometimes I think that if I had someone that loved me then everything would be ok because they would accept me for me and I would not need to worry about anything. So what you have said is exactly what I feel.

Oh and I wouldn't mind a holiday either.

Last edited:

Moonchild

Being exposed to people and not worrying sick what they would think of me.
Just for 5 seconds I would like to feel that i don't care about what the others
think of me. Just for 5 seconds of freedom. No doubt it could make me happy
for a lifetime

dottie

if i was released from society's expectations (mainly work)
if i never had to work again
if i could be independant without living in poverty
if i was respected (and maybe even liked) in the workplace
if i was better at making jokes, being relaxed, and more talkative

El.Sonador

- Have a girlfriend who loves me and understands my problems...

- Have enough confidence to do my dream job since I was a kid ..To Be A Teacher ...

krs2snow

If I had to name one thing that would make me happy right this very moment, it would be to have have some perspective on my life & the world around me. I know there's so much more to the world, if I could just have a little, tiny bit of perspective on things, I might be able to appreciate my own situation.

P.S. Hi Fairy!

Last edited:

iamthenra

A nice, large pair in my face. Yeah, I said it. lol.

A large pair of brass knuckles? Haha! :eek:) (yeah I know what you meant... me too!)

I think I would be happier if: I didn't have depression, didn't have anxiety, if I could have at least one girl friend and romantic relationship before I die, and if everyone liked me and I didn't feel the need to always buy my friends out of fear that they won't like me because of just "me", if I could be 20 again, have my dad back from the grave, win the lottery, have my own home, be healthy...

U

userremoved

To be at peace with my creator, that would make me very happy.