What would make a difference right now?

SilentBird

I don't think having more money would make a difference to me. If anything it would be another thing to worry about. And spending it would most likely involve dealing with people which I avoid as much as I can.

GraybeardGhost

A nice, hot, free dinner, delivered to my door without me having to pick up the phone and call for it.

It might be nice to have someone to help me eat it, too, but that's asking too much.

A bone saw and lots of towels....

God bless America and the 2nd Amendment.

^:bigsmile:

Money would change everything.
Having the money to be able to afford what I need to do to relieve the stress in my life.:thumbup:

But I can't get the job to get the money I need, because I don't have the money to do what I need to do to be able to get the job that will give me the money that will enable me to do what I need to do to relieve the stress.....:eek:h::rolleyes:

Subpop

Letting go of my failed relationship once and for all. 19 years is a long time to spend with in a relationship. There will be no reconcilliation. I have to face this and the fact that there are things that I want to say but I will never have the opportunity to say.