what, who, where

ffeev223234

Not things, pets or people on websites just someone you interact with in person or face to face.

I hope I made that simpler.

Okay put your pants into your socks- Good advice from a wise man

A_Void_Ant

Music. If there's one thing that brings back the mood of the happy days I lived in the 90s (minimal anxiety) it's music. That and this girl I like at work right now. :) Not much else makes me happy at this point. I just have too much anger towards society. I blame it for putting me in this hole I live in. I am completely out of place. I'm very intelligent and yet I end up at a fast food restraunt. I'm OK with it now though. It's just living. As long as I end up with a nice woman/family of my own someday I'll be happy forever. That's at the core of my frustration right now.. the longing to just be with someone... so frusterating. I mean I won't be young forever. It's already been 4 years at this joint I work. Same story unfolds. Girl like mes, I like girl, nothing happens, she ends up moving on to another place, next girl comes along, and so on. So many opportunities lost. It's all up to me really. I can find happiness if I just creep out of my shell.

no1

Banned
I am the only one who can make myself happy. I guess I've not been too good at it, at least without specific (and very specific too) triggers.