What makes you happy?

Riiya

I could use some ideas. I have to do something I don't want to do tomorrow, and I need something to fall back on. I'd like something practical and immediate, please - nothing like bungee-jumping or going to the beach. Thanks.

Nervous

Listening to my favorite music makes me happy. When I'm around people and feeling nervous I put my headphones on, turn up my iPod and things don't seem so bad anymore.

weed, music, movies (The Big Lebowski in particular), working out, doing good in school, my one friend, having all the clocks in my room in sync.

Last edited:

Andrew

I like to get some junk food and watch a movie at home. It gives me a couple of hours of escape.. usually. I would recommend Super Troopers :)

you know what, while saying that watching a movie or making food or something IN THE HOUSE is something to do.
I think that all of you would benefit greatly by acomplishing a goal(as sickjoke said) OUTSIDE your house! you must try to get yourself to do this

jamie99

Exercising makes me happy. I started doing it my house first until i felt confident enough to go to a gym.

Food. Going for a walk. Watching or listening to the rain. Internet/audio/video. An IM chat. Surprising myself by getting lots of work done.

Richey

in a perfect world: homework that writes itself whilst i'm feeling disheveled and blue then once i feel better i can take it from there ...

oh! and my precious guitar :)

Last edited:

saen

What makes me happy, hmm: watching extreme forces of nature ,howling winds, intense rain, cyclones, tornado's hurricanes, volcano's (snaps me out of my anxiety for some reason = happy). The more insignificant I feel, the more I feel at peace. I guess it gets me out of the state of mind that everything is revolving around me/watching me. Bizarre, I know.

Felicidad

What Sickjoke said in one of his post: That is: watch on TV or...something you make you laugh.

I would add: read a book in a park, go for a walk, play with a dog in a park, go to a painting museum...any satisfactory activity you like. Perhaps, it´s possible you accomplish one of the activities you like the best, each day.
Good luck!

StonedBob

Listening to music, reading a book, watching a funny TV programs, playing with my guitar.
Oh and being in my bed when it's raining.

Ehsan

in long term getting a job or making money anyway.
but in short term watching football is my best hobby.
then internet, listening music and also daydreaming.

it's exercising for me, followed by a long shower and then hot chocolate and a film, while feeling all energised and relaxed by the workout. Mmmmm :D

Riiya

Whoa, okay. I guess I was thinking more of something that would make me forget. Watching TV, listening to music, or basically being alone isn't going to help me at this point.

Hey, I think I just found the answer to my question.