What makes you happy?

mrb

bottle of wine cook yourself a nice meal , and a good dvd lol, personaly id hit the weights then go for a run then cook a nice meal no wine though i hate the stuff , but a few tins hmmmmmm tempting naughty but nice lol

marciaX3

i see a full sink of dishes, get thru washing them, and see an empty sink in the end. :)

when i'm around babies and get to play w/ them. i can't stop smiling, i love babies.

i cook/bake something for the first time and it turns out really decent.

i watch a fave show and it gets me so into it that i'm not paying attn to the bad stuff going on in my life.

when i finish a game or get to another level after however long of being on the same frickin level.

appletree

acceptance, peace, love, moaning and complaining about western society.
comedys like father ted and the simpsons.
trying to avoid popular culture as much as possible.
feeling sad.
i occasionally enjoy this because it reminds me that i am human, but i feel sad a bit too much recently and this was supposed to be about what makes me feel happy.
sleeping.
i love sleeping.
being lazy and getting away with it, this one i ****ing love, i am a lazy ****er and i slack so much at work because well, frankly we are here on earth for such a short amount of time so we might as well slack off and be lazy as much as possible.
i know some people will disgaree with me on that one and profess to have a strong work ethic but i dunno.
i just enjoy being lazy, maybe it's because i feel depressed a lot of the time recently i don't know.
but yeh that's about it.
i am a very easily pleased yet paradoxically easily confused and frightened person.
oh my god i am an egotist as well and this post has become a bit of a rant about myself.

Havocan

-When people compliment me for my works, skills and performances {especially girls}
-Rainforest, lush and evergreen surroundings
-Practicing my hobbies

Danfalc

Banned
My girlfriend ::eek:: Im really lucky shes amazing.

Erm nature and animals..I love animals..and i love nature,i could watch documentaries all day on the discovery channel and stuff.I also love to get lost in a good book or computer game.I feel good when ive dragged by ass to the gym aswell,also having my own place makes me happy.