What kind of partner would you like?

lily

i think for me i would like a partner who has flaws like me so that i can relate and we can share our flaws and no flaw together.

FriendlyShadow

I'll be honest... I don't think I have a desire for a relationship. Although, if I had a few close friends I'd like for them to respect me and at least have things in common with me. I'd also like them to be as equally weird as me.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I've already found her. :inlove:

12374846_10207522281442598_1260488035600337824_o.jpg

I could do with the female equivalent, as a stop-gap measure. I'd have various outfits for her, and it would be fun changing her clothes. The realistic ones cost way too much. And the real ones (women) are currently out of my reach.
:giggle:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Oh gee I don't know... probably someone like Charlize Theron or Miranda Kerr...lol.

Physically anyway. But with bigger b o o b i e s.

grapevine

Plus someone with a skill of winning lottery tickets and scratches with a good career that jots the pennies.

Honestly, I am very picky because I don't want to settle for the wrong person. There's a long list, but, in a nutshell, I want someone who has a heart of gold, is goofy/has an amazing sense of humor, has a lot of patience, is giving, is braver than me (pushes me to do things), adventurous/has a zest for life, respectful, understanding, good communicator, not super judgemental, loyal/faithful, honest, friendly, intelligent, gives me A LOT of attention, and loves me for me - deeply, sincerely, and more than anyone else.

Last edited:
That's a tough question for me to answer. I guess the main attributes or qualities id appreciate in a partner would be someone who has a similar sense of adventure to life. Who on occasion is ok with dropping everything and going hiking for the day. I'd love a partner who is spontaneous and creative yet also has a good foundation morally, physically and spiritually. I want a partner that truly understands that loving God first and foremost is the only way that we could truly love each other in the ways we need to be loved. I want a partner with a sense of humor and who tries not to take the bumps of life to seriously. I guess mostly I would appreciate a partner who is understanding, caring, and when life gets tough won't leave me. I guess I should really be trying to be the kind of partner I wish to attract. Interesting and thought provoking question....thanks lily.

jd90

My dream partner.. well she'd be funny that's a must! Someone who isn't negative towards me but positive, i'd love to find someone sporty, if I met a girl I could play football or squash or table tennis with or whatever it might be that'd be awesome. A sweet girl I can feel protective towards, feminine, submissive (in one area ;) ) oh a big dog lover! Just animals in general, similar taste in tv/film because I dream of nights on the couch just the two of us chilling out watching something (big dreams huh!) someone to do a bit of traveling with.

Someone romantic, smart, kind and considerate. Perhaps without SA i'd have found her by now oh yeah I think I'd kinda like an sa girl. I've improved mine a lot but it still comes up occasionally so someone understanding would be awesome. I just want someone I can hold in my arms and think I love them and know they felt the exact same way, that's my idea of heaven. :)