what is your favourite colour

Lorraine Manca

green! whats yours mr real?
treephoto.jpg

Tiercel

I'm fond of lightsaber green.

But I also like some blues, and definitely black.

I think my next guitar should be green.

Dark shades of purple,green, and blue- and of course black. I can't stand yellow, orange, pink, or red- and I'm not a fan of pastels.

LadyWench

I used to be really into dark colors, and that includes wearing them. I'd always stick to wearing black. I guess because I felt more comfortable and less noticeable in it. However, now I'm wanting to wear less and less of that. I don't want all of my things to be black anymore. Maybe it's my medication, lol. Anyway, I'm becoming fond of purple, pink (but very sparingly), blue and others. Yeah, I'm gay.

Orange as in my avatar

Brown is also nice. I kind of always wondered why they don't sell brown ink pens.. I mean at Staples you could get red, green, blue, dark blue, & black pens so why not brown? I would buy it. It's a natural, nice, warm color

Lorraine Manca

Orange as in my avatar

Brown is also nice. I kind of always wondered why they don't sell brown ink pens.. I mean at Staples you could get red, green, blue, dark blue, & black pens so why not brown? I would buy it. It's a natural, nice, warm color

it looks like blood, you dont want to be signing stuff in blood

it looks like blood, you dont want to be signing stuff in blood

That's true.. never thought about it that way. I don't associate brown with dried blood lol. But then again Im a guy lol. I thought brown ink would be a cool idea until you made me picture period blood :eek:

Lorraine Manca

That's true.. never thought about it that way. I don't associate brown with dried blood lol. But then again Im a guy lol. I thought brown ink would be a cool idea until you made me picture period blood :eek:

:eek:oh god, i didnt mean that! any blood is brown when it dries, didnt you ever get scraped up as a kid? now im picturing period blood! thanks alot scrabbl!