What is love to you?

Love to me is someone or something where there is dedication, respect, and caring. It is not sex or even acceptance. It goes deeper than this. Think about when you see a loving family, and they are there for eachother, concerned for eachother, that is love. Not something that is superficial or with standards. Its true devotion and caring, love through thick and thin.

For some people love from their family/parents is all they have and ever had. And some people dont even have this. Some people ignore the fact they have people who love them.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Love is an ability to bear the pain. Because life is pain and everything that pushes forward in life or has some value is painful. Birth, growth, change, discipline, courage, empathy... that all hurts in a way. We need love to support all this, to go on and not give up.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Thanks man... I suppose you're right. It just sucks going through life feeling unloved or unwanted... Oh well, that was the card that was dealt.::(:

Well, being emotionally abused or beaten causes these kind of feelings. Actually, it's their fault if you are in this situation now. If Hell exists, I am sure they have a place reserved especially for them :D

limetree

Love is like communism, it works in theory not in practice (ohh that was bad i know)
Otherwise just a chemical imbalance in the brain~

Sorry, kinda refuse to feel less cynical about it.

seeker83

Love is this overwhelming sensation that surrounds you, when you are around someone you love. It's an ultimate high of pleasureful emotion.

Aiyieeeee

"Love" is a label given to something to heighten the supposed sense of importance surrounding it.

I base this off of nothing.

Love is someone loving me for who I am
Love is someone loving me despite who I am
Love grows stronger over time, resilient and persistent
Love is give-and-take and courtesy
Cause the hasty word may well be what kills many relationships.