What is love to you?

this_portrait

There are three different types of love. There is physical love, platonic/familial love, and unconditional love.

I haven't experienced either of them, except for maybe platonic love for my cat, and maybe familial love for my mother.

Silvox Black

Love is a union between to people on an incredibly personal level. It is when two people find that they are able to share their most intimate moments, their fears, their hopes, their joys, with someone who truly understands and is compatible with the other's personality. Love is when two people are able to find tremendous joy in their companionship, yet not only that, but they also wish to spend their livelihoods together. Love is when you have found someone who can truly appreciate you for your intrinsic value, not just your physical appearance. Love is a bond between two who have been able to live and appreciate not only their similarities but also their defects. Love is the joining of two souls in a bond that is stronger than friendship and deeper than that as well. It attaches you to the other in a physical, mental, emotional, and personal manner that gives you the joy of finding someone else in the world who truly cares for you and everything you stand for.

Hi Friends.
Love is the thing that is too difficult to explain. but it is only one word frees us of all the weight and pain of life and that word is love.
and that's why someone said :
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more."
Thanks.

h4sk1

Love is a spontaneus smile that you just can't stop.

Love is happiness that comes from deep inside of you.
I think love is also safety, and feeling of wanting to freeze the moment but also at the same time wanting to know what the future is like.

Why

love to me is:
accepting your partner conditionally, having fun with her just by sitting on the couch, sharing secrets, and mutual goals and aspirations..

2bad ive never been in love

hippiechild

love is..

Lust, brotherly/sisterly trust and adoration, ample oxytocin and vasopressin receptors... and a feeling.

Walk

Love is mutual affection and respect, to make it short.

You don't love someone if you want to control their lives and you don't love someone just because you tell them "I love you". Sometimes, love is tough. Being a pushover is not showing love.

The best quote on love is "if you love someone enough, you will let them go" or similar to that. Sometimes it's true. Bad relationships aren't healthy and you might need to end them.

dark_horse

Love is...
Shining your inner light into the dark places of the one you love.
Love is...
The meaning of life.
The meaning of life is...
Shining your inner light into the dark places of the one you love.