What does your username mean?

Invisibleman

I thought of mine after a girl ive went to school with for 7 years didnt know my name. Its not interesting or anything but there you go.

Agent_Violet

lol mine is really lame

i always wanted work for the fbi when i was growing up...i thought it would be the coolest job in the world. i wanted to be in computer crimes...just me in a dark creepy office spying on hackers and catching bad guys online.

sooo that's the Agent part...

and Violet is a pet name for a body part...H was drunk one night and came up with it...;)

My nickname is the name of the main character of the comic science fiction series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

The unluckiest of the very few remaining humans.

MaliceInWickedland

Mine has sort of a long story behind it, so long story short:

During my sophomore year in high school, we were assigned a project in English where we had to pick one of our favorite stories or fairy tales and write our own version of it. I've been a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland since childhood and it was also the first book I ever read so that was my instant pick for the project. It's funny because we were asked to write a short but original version of it, but I went all out and wrote a 30 page story about a dark, alternate world of Alice in Wonderland and called it Malice in Wickedland. My teacher really liked it and asked if she could keep it, to which I agreed. She also told me that I was a gifted writer and that I should take advantage of that gift, so I did and ever since then I've become more serious about becoming a writer and am even starting on a novel right now. So I usually use the name of my first story as a username for sites because to me it signifies the awakening of my gift, or my "hidden power" as my friends like to call it ::p:

Agent_Violet

Mine has sort of a long story behind it, so long story short:

During my sophomore year in high school, we had a project in English where we had to pick one of our favorite stories or fairy tales and rewrite our own version of it. I've been a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland since childhood and it was also the first book I ever read so that was my instant pick for the project. It's funny because we were asked to write a short but original version of it, but I went all out and wrote a 30 page story about a dark, alternate world of Alice in Wonderland and called it Malice in Wickedland. My teacher really liked it and asked if she could keep it, to which I agreed. She also told me that I was a gifted writer and that I should take advantage of that gift, so I did and ever since then I've become more serious about becoming a writer and am even starting on a novel right now. So I usually use the name of my first story as a username for sites because to me it signifies the awakening of my gift, or my "hidden power" as my friends like to call it ::p:

WOW! that is awesome:) ooooh you can dedicate your first novel to "Malice in Wickedland" and leave people wondering what you're talking about:D

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

Dead_on_Arrival

Well mine pretty much explains itself.
I feel like it's how I came into this world, I never felt that I belonged here so it's how I want to go out. I would rather get to the hospital dead on arrival than have the docs running around trying to revive me and either me going through hellish pain trying to recover or being left in a useless vessel of a body.

lilmutegirl

It is a nickname from a friend of my brother's friends from high school. He may have genuinely thought I was mute, as I never talked to him. I was recently told that a group of people I know are convinced that I'm partially mute, which I found amusing considering this moniker.

¯\(º_o)/¯

dunno.gif

Originally my name was need_to_get_out_more because I laugh at stupid things and find pretty simple things fascinating. I can`t do anything without thinking about it,switchibg on a light,turning on a tap, everything.I'm like a child everythings interesting. My friends joke that I need to get out more which is ironic because I'm agoraphobic. Apparently my name was too long :rolleyes: haha which it was so I got re-named. I picked Jewel cos it's my nickname and everybody I know calls me that it's just an abbreviated pet name for my real name Julie.

¯\(º_o)/¯

Haha its a dunno face, like "I dunno"

I dunno what it means, has no significant meaning to me I just thought it was neat and different haha