what do you think is there after this life ?

Anomaly

What I find funny is people talking about evolution that it isnt true or is only a theory,I guess they dont know any better:rolleyes:,could something come up as a better explanation,sure,but its not you or the priest at your church who is going to come up with something better,unlikely,you dont see people often talking about or giving their opinions to weather Cell theory,atomic theory,theory of relativity and etc are true or not,yet they think they can talk about evolution :D,also evolution is not opposite to God.

I also love how some people attempt to point out that they're the only ones with an explanation (be it warranted or not) and that, by default, they are correct! :D

Example: "You can't explain the origin of the universe, however, my pink-monkey-ism theory explains it perfectly, thus, I am right!"

Protip: No one knows.

fitftw

this is only your own opinion for me it help me a lot to find out the truth

You will never find the truth because you can't travel back in time. So why not just look forward to the rest of your life instead of looking back? God vs. Science is a fight that will never have a winner.

fitftw

I'm too lazy to seek the truth because knowing the truth is not on my list of things to do in this life.

AGR

I also love how some people attempt to point out that they're the only ones with an explanation (be it warranted or not) and that, by default, they are correct! :D.
Who says that?

Example: "You can't explain the origin of the universe, however, my pink-monkey-ism theory explains it perfectly, thus, I am right!"

Protip: No one knows.
Yes no one knows,but I dont think people should stop working trying to build the model of how our universe works,it gives us a lot of benefits,saying we dont know and give up, I doubt it would bring any benefits.

Last edited:

Anomaly

Who says that?
Creationists, for instance.

Yes no one knows,but I dont think people should stop working trying to build the model of how our universe works,it gives us a lot of benefits,saying we dont know and give up, I doubt it would bring any benefits.
Ah, I meant if there's no complete scientific explanation for a natural phenomenon, invoking something that's inherently inexplicable (i.e., supernatural) and claiming to have the answer does not advance knowledge.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Creationists, for instance.

Ah, I meant if there's no complete scientific explanation for a natural phenomenon, invoking something that's inherently inexplicable (i.e., supernatural) and claiming to have the answer does not advance knowledge.
Science has not yet uncovered every last secret of the universe. Therefore, scientists should not be listened to, and science itself is invalid. However, I have a very strong feeling in my gut that this cool story I once heard is true, so obviously I am right! :)!

Honda

Genius, no offense intended here and im not also intending to make a huge argument here but i really want to say the following:
God gave me a mind to think and question things so i believe he/she will be understanding to the fact that im questioning his beliefs and utilizing the mind i was blessed with...
I also believe he will be understanding and supportive to the fact that I dropped my faith in him and used my mind which he blessed me with to question things and look around me with clarity; for the sake of saving humanity from the nightmares and wars that religions have caused for centuries..
If he is there then he knows very well why i ditched him and he is far greater than getting jealous or furious about it..
Even if this photo is real, which i totally doubt, he is God and he understands and he forgives me for i am a human being and i sin...
Unless you want me to rush towards the nearest church and beg God not to burn me in hell because i was being scared from this idea since i was born.. so for me life is a mystery nobody will ever understand and im happy with it as it is and will live it on that basis... I only wish to do 1 little 'something useful' and good for mankind before i die.. & i probably this 1 thing could be the fact I make people think of the words I just said..

fitftw

what is your explanation for this photo

zeitoen2.jpg

this was one of virgin Mary Apparitions in Egypt it started from year 1968 until year 1971

lol. Could just be the same kind of story with 9/11 being a US government conspiracy.

It COULD be. But it also might NOT be.

IAMN

Einsten was a scientist and had an amazing mind and he believed the god is exist

what is your proof ?

so you say there is no evidence to this claim

science will never find the answer because science use physical laws to try to understand something above the physical laws another laws

its like to live in our world or live inside the computer you created the computer and you are who give it the rules and since then it follow the roles

i am not suggesting any thing i am trying to find the truth thats all

i don't fight to what i believe i just want to find the truth

is god is exist or not ?

who is he ?

what he want ?

who i am and where i will go ?

you can read about any culture or religion and they will tell different things

science can be a good way to find the right religion for example

when i watched the following video yesterday i wandered its exactly what they are talking about here

YouTube - The Matter with Antimatter

i don't know if there is fossil evidence to link chimps with humans, but i do know there is ample evidence to trace homo xxx from the earliest "caveman" to our current self and even evidence of species that did not survive us. I know we share so much of our genetic data with that of chimps. I know we share our entire hemoglobin structure with chimps. I most of our mating strategies with chimps.

see above or better wiki the subject or ask an anthropologist/evolutionary biologist/ physiuologist. There is overwhelming evidence that we are related to chimps... we can even be reasonably sure which species of monkeys are closest to us and which are most distant-- pygmy chimps share 99% of our dna.

science is not about finding absolute truth. a goldfish wanders around his fishbowl and learns a bit about his environment, perhaps one day almost everything there is to learn about that fishbowl, but there is always the possibility there is a universe beyond a universe. science says that we learn everything about this universe through observational rigor and if there is some manipulator or illusion about this universe then the manipulator has us by the balls anyways.

I am not an atheist, i don't want to offend anybody but i would say I am not so arrogant as to say there is absolutely no possibility of a god... i would say though that if there is a god, and this god knows every single electron in every single planet in every single solar system in every single galaxy in this universe, then it would be absurd that he care anything about what we believe to be holy and evil. I would say it is unlikely that this god consider rape or murder to be evil... I would say in a system infinite possibilities any guess is equally likely-- ie if i were to guess god is a peg-legged pirate whom resides under my bed I would have equally a chance to be correct as christians or muslums or hindus... etc. I would say god then would probably not hold any moral values in common with us, and if given a choice to bow down to this god i must instead obey my genetic nature/ my upbringing and do what I feel is correct and just and promotes my well being. If tommorow you found out there is a god, and he wants you to rape and torture children, what then?