what do you say when a girl says "will you go out with me"?

Flanscho

Never happened to me. Normally it's like "hey, some friends and I do XYZ this evening, want to join us?", or "I go on thatandthatday to XYZ, you too?", and so on.

THeCARS1979

it depends if Im into her and then say yes. This will never happen though cause first off Im getting up there in age and secondly I dont believe this will happen. Girls hardly ever make the first move

mikebird

Banned
Stuck in immediate dilemma

the phrase in itself is a bit standard. Not enough detail in 'out'
I'd prefer 'leave the house' and I'd use it. I mean a spiel lasting a 30 minute description

'how are you?' is a question I'd walk away from and definitely not ask the same, eg. gave me a call back, or describe the weather

basics of accepting the invitation
would be naturally acceptable, if I was free and had nothing else to do

I like depth of people. The best is always anything new I never heard of, such as a place to go, an activity, something white to put up your nose or anything good to put in your mouth you hadn't before

I've suggested things to people, with a promise of 'it's good'

Last edited:

Steppen-Wolf

For me the hard part wouldn't be knowing what to say, it would be getting I girl I like to say that in the first place :giggle:.

Also "yes" seems like an aproppiate answer.

destructoroflife

I'd yell at her: "Who sent you, is it the CIA, NSA?!!! What's your real purpose with this?! What do you want from me?!"

All that while grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.

THeCARS1979

Or whether she was setting me up to make fun of me.

Yes that ran through my mind that one time when one hit on me in Coyote Ugly and i kind of didnt bite cause of fear of ridicule and false feelings but thats me. Reject them before they reject me, I probably ruined something good:kickingmyself:

The Lost

My gut instinct would be an honest and straightforward "no", because I'm not ready to play games just yet.

Last edited:

drganon

That's a situation that's never happened to me, but if it did, I'd assume they were just making fun of me and trying to play some sort of joke on me.

IGotSeoul

Politely decline and tell her the honest truth, that I'm not quite ready to involve myself in a relationship. That I probably will not be for awhile.

If I skip my morning coffee, I may use a simple shortcut

WojKuVi.gif

DanBabineau

Unfortunately, I've never had this happen to me even though I know a few girls sniffed around during my teenage years. If a lady I know (well enough) asked me today? I'd probably go with it without much pause since I'm really hankering to have, well, anything these days.

I just thought of something: what if you cut her off mid-sentence, and she was going to say, "would you go out with me...to the place where all those boyfriends got murdered?" :eek: Uh-oh!

I'd probably say 'yes' just to see some action. Call it the thrill seeking side of me.