What do you really scared of?

Being rejected for not being good enough

besides SP, I'm not really phobic of anything

Last edited:

Fighter86

i am scared of myself.i really do stupid things sometimes!

Actually that sums up me as well sometimes.

I am also very scared of people talking about me behind my back, or pointing and talking about me, I actually get that cold shiver on my body when I think its happening.

I am pretty worried too that I'm still unattached, because I'm not getting any younger. Worries, worries...

Quiet Angel

I'm scared of having no friends. That people will generally not take me seriously &
have no job opportunities. I'm fearful that my anxiety will turn for the worse.

Fighter86

Actually right at this moment, is that one of my stupid work colleague would ask me why I'm not more cheerful, lively etc, and then I would blush because questions like these embarrass me, I just hope that idiot would shut his mouth already!

shybhoy

I'm afraid of being abducted by aliens

I have the same fear only because me and my friend saw something when we were 13 we even had missing time and seen a child psychologist after our "experience" for years after it i felt watched you know really freaked me out.

the child psychologist could find no psychological cause we were both 2 normal 13 year old boys who experienced something quite out of this world.

stand_up

I'm scared of people walking away from me, especially people I love. I don't know what to do when this happens,... I get angry then I get really sad.... I can't breathe properly sometimes too

Carnation

I'm scared of being judged and laughed at by other people. I'm also scared that I'm never going to meet someone to share my life with, that I won't manage if my physical health begins to fail and that I will die alone.

Last edited:

talisman

Well many things thanks to anxiety, but I guess being alone and remaining a virgin into my 30s are two of my main fears at the moment.

PennyLane

im scared that im not good enough

and im scared i'll always feel this way and life will have been wasted on these silly thoughts of inadequacy.

Acme

I'm scared of it, not them. I proved this last year that without it, I can destroy them.