What do you really scared of?

terrified

I'm scared of people laughing at me saying that I'm crazy, stupid, worthless garbage. That's what my parents told me what I was when I was growing up and at 37, I fear that that's what people think of me as.

CK23

I'm scared of being thrown into the ocean by a person i thought was a gr8 friend.... i'd be broken into a hundred pieces if they refused to stay in touch despite my frantic efforts at making a connection...

Helyna

marrguitar said:
spiders...... im insanely afraid of spiders

Me too. Well, not insanely, but when I have a dream about them I have to search under all my blankets and the pillow and in the pillowcase and usually behind the bed...

I'm afraid of dying without having done anything worthwhile. And I'm insanely terrified of my writing (stories) being rejected. They go together. I want to be a moderately popular author - not big (I'm not that arrogant) but enough to get some attention.

sometimes i wish i knew exactly what i was afraid of. then maybe i'd be able to make it go away!

yeah I know exactly what you mean

I have no idea what I'm scared of really...And that makes it pretty hard to get over it

LadyWench

Tons of things.

Being alone, death of loved ones, my own mortality, spiders, going insane, disease...

2Crowded

Im scared of being alone the rest of my life & having no special someone...but also really scared of being hurt by others..so i think maybe I will just warm up to the fact that alone isent so bad...Im also scared that i will fall off the wagon what with all of my weight loss progress because of depression & that my on-going goal of finding my way to a happy life that includes some form of paycheck might never happen.

zlench

I'm afraid of still having no life and constant anxiety and depression for another 10 years. That just cannot happen.

shybhoy

I'm scared of people laughing at me saying that I'm crazy, stupid, worthless garbage. That's what my parents told me what I was when I was growing up and at 37, I fear that that's what people think of me as.

I understand your situation my friend....but you must look at it like this see if people want to judge you mate and make remarks...its says more about them than it does you....they do it to feed their own low self esteem...just tell them to go f£ck themselves......people who do that are just bullies and are not worth worrying about....and if they continue then just use some good old mindless violence ;)

JCS008

I'm scared of wasting my life and never amounting to anything. Nothing feels worse to me knowing that I've wasted the last five years of my life. And regret is a horrible feeling to have, knowing you could have done so much more.

iamthenra

I'm afraid of being abducted by aliens

LOL Your kidding I hope? Because it sounded funny... LMAO
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

PhantomPod

I'm afraid of being kidnapped and killed by a bad person. I'm also kind of afraid of the dark, and it's mostly because I was always afraid that a bad person would be hiding in the dark, waiting to come out.

I'm also scared of spiders and bugs in general.

I'm also scared of not having the chance and the opportunity to get married and start a family. I so badly just want to meet a nice man (maybe a shy guy), and get married and start a family eventually. I really want kids and I've already thought about "hmm, if I never end up getting married, would I still have children through different means?" And I actually think that I might.