what do you like to do that involves people?

CrazyGirl

For me, work mostly though anythere working there barely has a conversation with me, 99% of conversation I do have is work related

Shyangel

This is a great thread, Crazygirl.

I think what I enjoy doing most with people is playing video games, card games, and board games. They are alot of fun and are great for breaking the ice.

I like being around people in general even though it's very hard for me.

mindflux

I think what I enjoy doing most with people is playing video games

images

jonas89

I think what I enjoy doing most with people is playing video games, card games, and board games. They are alot of fun and are great for breaking the ice.

same for me, it gets hard when there're too much of ppl that I really dont know, it's there usually when I close the gates to my personality :p

Valhalla

I think it's technically approvable when I say computer games. Most of the times it's no communication, or it's conflicts and lots of noise. But then you come across some servers with a good atmosphere, which can even provide some humour. Then you have other games where you stick with the same group a little longer, and in maybe just an hour you've helped each other out, been discussing and might have accomplished a brief friendship, before they disappear out in the cyber space. Behind every computer screen is a person whom you would never have met in real life.

Other than that, it's hard to figure out something else. Public events quickly becomes intense and crowded. But maybe we're not discussing things like that?

psych

I'm going camping in August. Going back to the state I moved away from a few years back, to hang out with my best friends. People that actually know me. I can't wait. I really need to just have a good time, ya know?

Recently went out to eat intentionally at a very crowded restaurant near the beach with a good friend. We went simply to get fried clams (not clam strips) because they're awesome if you like seafood, & this place has a reputation for being one of the best.

I did initially panic when I saw the long lines, but my friend was supportive, & I did not flee.

Last edited:

chibiXphantom

video games, making crafts, singing with friends, going to festivals/concerts, going shopping (hate shopping, but i like hanging out there with a few friends)

Ashiene

I think it's technically approvable when I say computer games. Most of the times it's no communication, or it's conflicts and lots of noise. But then you come across some servers with a good atmosphere, which can even provide some humour. Then you have other games where you stick with the same group a little longer, and in maybe just an hour you've helped each other out, been discussing and might have accomplished a brief friendship, before they disappear out in the cyber space. Behind every computer screen is a person whom you would never have met in real life.

Other than that, it's hard to figure out something else. Public events quickly becomes intense and crowded. But maybe we're not discussing things like that?

I am a huge MMORPG gamer and my last game was SWTOR. I had no friends on my friend list but I communicated often with my guild or across the map through zone chat. Don't want to be committed to any single person.

O'Killian

Aye, games of all sorts are fantastic for this sort of thing. My best friends, online and off, are the ones I game and discuss game design/theory/etc. with. Only thing I have to add to this list for myself is tabletop RPGs (although there's nobody to play them with face-to-face around here, so that's mostly online).

And this is just fantastically presumptive and rude.

WeirdyMcGee

^ amen.

entertaining - involves people
visiting themeparks - also involve people
swimming - unfortunately involves people around here...
volunteering - doesn't have to necessarily involve people but usually does in some form or another