What do you do differently than most people?

upndwn

A failure to match the words in my brain with the actual words coming out of my mouth.

coyote

i seem to be one of the few people who think that coffee should never be adulterated with dairy products

IGotSeoul

i seem to be one of the few people who think that coffee should never be adulterated with dairy products

there aren't enough words available for me to express how much I agree with you. dairy products in coffee is pure taint.

Mokkat

well I compulsively do a lot of things. For example, I cannot ride my bike at a normal pace, I have to go fast. I have to plan what I buy for my fridge or put in front of myself - I will drink the whole pitcher of coffee, if I brew that much, and I will eat half a kilo of candy in one go, if its sitting there (totally normal weight btw). The roommate I had at one point called me "the monster" occasionally, jokingly, cause there would never be leftovers from the dinners we made.

I could do with some stimuli-meds, like ritalin - have already tried it, a bro with adhd gave me a few, and it made me much more relaxed - but Id have to be diagnosed with adhd to get that, and a psychiatrist already established that I was a quiet child in school when I was a kid - not a wild kid (cause of blushing etc, SA symptoms).

Last edited:

upndwn

there aren't enough words available for me to express how much I agree with you. dairy products in coffee is pure taint.

Two people who shares my loathing. Is there some kind of hive mind thing going on here?

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

I write with my left hand... which means I 'write weird', apparently.

I fry the inside of the grilled cheese sandwich before I put the slice of cheese on and fry the outside.

TheSanctuarian

I ride my bike on the footpath, I can't fathom why many riders will sit in a smoggy traffic jam waiting for the cars to move when they have the freedom to legally detour onto pedestrian sparse footways

Exact opposite. I hate cyclists that ride on the pavement. however, it IS Illegal in my country.

Agent_Violet

im a lefty too...we're just naturally bizarre;)

hmmm something that i do differently...well, i don't drive like a total arse. i actually use my turn signal to communicate my intentions.